Public House Investment
t/a McNeills, 106 Torrisdale Street, Glasgow, G42 8PH
• Long established public house investment opportunity
• Well performing business. 271 Barrels with draught beer tie
• Strong trading position in Glasgow’s south side
• Just off Victoria Road & adjacent to Queen’s Park Station
• Within busy residential & commercial area
• Substantial licensed premises over 2 floors (Capacity: 303)
• Long standing tenant. Rental income £30,000 p.a. excluding barrelage income
The property has been let out to the same tenant for the last 8 years approximately. The property is held on a full repairing and insuring (FRI) head lease on the following terms:
Tenant: Sergio1969 Ltd
Term: 5-year lease from 7th December 2021
Passing Rent: £30,000 p.a.
There is also a draught beer tie with TCB which a new landlord could benefit from. Current barrelage is 271 barrels.
A copy of the lease can be made available to interested parties.
The existing business is operated by the current tenant and is unaffected by the investment sale.