Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Men's barbering is booming, Headcase Barbers, established in 2000, brings you a unique opportunity to invest in the UK’s largest and fastest growing brand in barbering.
Whether you are a barber looking for your own shop or an investor looking for a rewarding part-time management franchise, we can help you to fulfil your ambition and realise your investment goals.
Why Headcase Barbers?
• It is a solid business that cannot be replaced by the internet. Barbering offers an essential service, with regular repeat custom.
• Charismatic brand with active social media participation and high customer loyalty.
• Easy management and operation – full training and ongoing support, including our bespoke ePOS system (with unique customer loyalty App), giving you remote access to multiple shops.
• Streamlined fixed costs and business model (the business cannot be replicated on the internet).
• Strategic business partnerships with global product manufacturers.
• With our growing network across the UK, we can outpace any independent barber with reinvestment in your business, from ePOS system upgrades to marketing, training and staff benefits.
Finance is available.
We can help you every step of the way, from recruiting and developing talented and committed barbers, through to assistance with financial planning, marketing, business development and operations.
We want you to love your business and demonstrate your commitment to your team and the Headcase Barbers brand. The franchise covenant requires that we will do our best to help you to fulfill the full potential of your shop, and that you will likewise commit your very best efforts to realizing that success.
Leases are typically £15,000 - £24,000 per annum.
Units have general A1 Class of Use, which is easy to find. A typical size is 600 Square Feet, but some are smaller and some larger.
You will need up to £10,000 for the shop fit in addition to the franchise investment which supplies all your equipment, branded items, training, project management, launch support, 6 months of marketing and licence fee.
Typically 6 days per week (some shops operate 7 days) 09:30-17:30, with late night opening on one or two nights until 20:00.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business