Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Despite Covid disruptions, the Business is on target to significantly increase turnover in 2020 – with current (Dec) year-end projection showing in-excess of £600K along with improved margins.
This improved performance is primarily due to the recent strategic investments in R&D to perfect a full suite of quality sub-metering products enabling the company to offer further cost-effective management services to its growing client base by providing efficient 'automated meter-reading' services and also 'prepayment management services' on all new meter purchases and/or upgrades.
Sub-meter sales and meter management services continue to grow. The company already has over 53 ongoing ‘meter management’ contracts in place with a further 7 meter management clients/contracts expected to come on-stream in the coming months further enhancing revenues and profitability.
What's on offer:
A profitable and well-established specialist manufacturing business. Established in 1981 and located in the NW England with national coverage.
Profits have been reinvestment in strategic R&D projects in recent years enabling the business to upgrade its products, offer more comprehensive solutions and generate new revenue streams from its sub-metering product lines.
The business now offers a one-stop-shop service with its comprehensive range of integrated products and services that meet the needs of clients wishing to update and streamline and automate utility management and payments.
Great opportunity for new owners with digital/online technical and marketing expertise to further develop and grow this business.
Unique selling points:
• Skilled and dedicated technical team & ISO9001 accreditation.
• State of the art product ranges covering electric, gas, water and heat utilities and fully integrated remote meter reading and payment management products.
• Income from product supply & installation plus ‘recurring’ income from ongoing meter reading & payment management contracts.
• Significant growth potential from large commercial and industrial clients now looking to modernise and streamline utility management and payments.
• Intellectual property, branded names and product patents.
• Corporation Tax reductions on profits generated from patents.
• Substantial stock levels and healthy order book.
• Strong commercial client base with a national footprint.
• Well-equipped workshop and warehouse facility with security of tenure.
The sale arises due to owner’s retirement. Seller support available during transition and also on longer term consultancy basis if required.
Annual turnover: est £600k (Jan-Dec 2020)
Sellers Discretionary Earnings: £111k
Premises: Annual Rent £14.2k
Price: £390k plus stock at valuation (currently £250k) and Surplus Cash (£565K)
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business