Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The property, dating from the 17th century and grade II listed, is part cob and stone, part painted render under a thatched and slate tile roof. The property retains many of the original features such as inglenook fireplaces with the addition of feature wooden beams and briefly comprises...open plan bar and lounge, private sitting room, skittle alley, kitchen, 3-bedroom owner's accommodation, loft space with potential for 2 letting rooms, rear and side garden and unrestricted parking to the front.
The property is in need of some investment but offers great potential with the price reflecting the work that is required to restore this chocolate box of a property.
* Situated in the centre of charming North Devon village
* Open plan lounge & bar (30+)
* Skittle alley (could be a restaurant)
* Former snug, now private sitting room
* Kitchen - needs modernisation
* 3 (Large) bedroom owners accommodation
* Potential additional accommodation in loft (B&B)
* Lawned rear garden, courtyard & raised decked area
* Ceased trading due to bereavement
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business