Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The property, dating from the sixteenth century and grade II listed, is part stone and part painted render under a thatched roof. The property retains many of the original features such as wooden beams, inglenook fireplaces and briefly comprises...open plan bar and lounge, private sitting room, skittle alley, kitchen, 3-bedroom owners accommodation, loft space with potential for 2 letting rooms, rear and side garden and plenty of unrestricted parking to the front.
* Situated in the centre of charming North Devon village
* Open plan lounge & bar (30+)
* Skittle alley (could be a restaurant)
* Private sitting room - easily revert to trade space
* Kitchen - needs modernisation
* 3 (Large) bedroom owners accommodation
* Part-boarded loft space - potential accommodation
* Lawned rear garden, courtyard & raised decked area
* Currently closed - could be fantastic trading entity
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business