Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Located in the centre of the charming village of Burrington, a delightful village with many comings and goings. Barnstaple, the closest major town (and is the main town of North Devon) is a former river-port, located at the lowest crossing-point of the River Taw, flowing into the Bristol Channel.
From the 14th century, it was licensed to export wool, since the merchants claimed that the town had been declared a free borough in Saxon times. This brought great wealth to Barnstaple, whose town centre still preserves a medieval layout and character.
The village has good transport access via the North Devon link road and rail service to Exeter and Barnstaple.
Walkthrough video link available here: https://youtu.be/3mJXy7Edyrg
To be sold by public online auction. To view the legal pack documents, please visit https://--------------.-------.--.--/showbyid/-------
• Our Ref: CD-90173
• GUIDE £125,000 to £150,000
• To be sold by public online auction 22nd April 2021
• Situated in the centre of charming North Devon village
• Open plan lounge & bar (30+)
• Skittle alley (could be a restaurant)
• Former snug, now private sitting room
• 3 Large bedroom owners accommodation & potential additional accommodation in loft (STP)
• Lawned rear garden, courtyard & raised decked area
• FH Price: £125,000 Guide Price
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business