Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Freehold Village Pub & Brewery in Bildeston, Suffolk
* Suffolk village pub & brewery
* Grade II listed building of character
* Enclosed trade garden with outbuildings
* Set within an exceptional area
* Casually operated with genuine growth potential
An exceptional Suffolk public house and brewery situated in the village of Bildeston between Hadleigh and Stowmarket. A Grade II Listed property in the centre of the village famed for its weaving heritage dating back to the 14th and 15th centuries.
The business loosely trades by current owner's choice since 2008, closed Monday & Tuesdays and only opens for lunch at the weekends, so great scope and potential to enhance trade.
* EPC Rating : TBC
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business