Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Taking £7,000 per week plus £1,000 lottery
• Post Office salary £16,500 per annum
• Rent £250 per week
• Prominent corner site on busy main road
• Upstairs accommodation let at £450 per month
• Scope to introduce alcohol sales and/or longer opening hours
• Within large residential area
• New lease available, terms negotiable
Available as freehold and leasehold
New lease available, terms negotiable
£13,000 per annum
The self contained 1st floor provides kitchen, large lounge, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom
These premises are superbly situated at a busy junction on a busy main road, within a large residential area. There is currently construction of 300 houses facing the business.
The electrically shuttered premises provide good sized shop floor with large service counter with local model post office, good sized rear store room, 2nd smaller store room, staff WC facilities and exit to walled yard.
7:00am-7:00pm Monday to Saturday and 7:30am-4:00pm Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business