Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Freehold MOT garage, shop and 2-bedroom flat
• Former petrol station and retail shop
• Luxury 2-bedroom accommodation
• Beautiful semi-rural location
• Sale price includes all fixtures and fittings
• MOT Class 4, large sales forecourt
• Exceptional value for money
• T/O £240,000, high G/P returns.
This exceptional freehold garage has an ideal trading location on the edge of Bredenbury, Bromyard and fronting the busy A44 Leominster to Worcester road. It’s highly desirable and affluent location benefits from the best of the semi-rural location yet being in close proximity to towns and cities with excellent ‘A’ road access. Its position offers itself to the high volume of passing traffic on a daily basis.
• Highly desirable semi-rural location
• Ideal trading location
• Highly visible
• Busy main road frontage
• Large forecourt and sales area
• Canopy over
• Underground tanks regularly tested
• Workshop with 4 and 2 post ramps
• Storage area/second workshop with hand wash facilities
• Customer toilets
• Sales area with serving counter
• Separate MOT station with double roller shutter door, inspection pit, office and viewing area
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business