Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
* Post office salary £34,000 PA
* Full Post Office refurbishment in 2015
* Mains Post Office
* Additional revenue from shop £10, 000 PA (cards and stationery)
* Retirement sale
* Trading hours. 8.30 - 17.30 Monday to Thursday, 9.00 - 17.30 Friday, 9.00 - 14.00 Saturday
* Staffing - operated by the owners with the assistance of 2 part time staff
* Living accommodation
* Recently refurbished lounge
* Kitchen including breakfast bar
* 3 bedrooms - 2 large doubles
* Newly Refurbished beautiful bathroom
* Walled rear private garden
* Out buildings
More information available upon request, please contact seller below for further details.
As described above , consists of 3 bedrooms ,lounge and kitchen and bathroom situated on the ground and first floor.
Situated in Seaham ,popular County Durham coastal town.
The Postoffice is on The Avenue ,in a parade of other complementary shops.
Well populated residential area surrounding.
Brick built two storey terraced building,with customer car parking outside.
Nearest Postoffice just over 1 mile away.
Nearest cards and stationery shop similar distance.
Monday - Thursday 8.30 to 17.30
Friday 9.00 to 17.30
Saturday 9.00 to 14.00
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business