Freehold licensed continental caffe, with 3 or 4 bedroom family maisonette above, main road position, between bournemouth & poole. Attractively furnished. Currently seating 26 with social distancing. Catering kitchen. Same hands 34 yrs. Retirement sale. Suitable for many styles of cuisine with scope for evening, Sunday and Monday opening. Desirable 3 or 4 bedroom family maisonette above. Gas CH. Large yard with parking for 3+ cars. - £450,000 (Ref. C.3821)
- Asking Price:
- £450,000 Furniture / Fixtures included
- Not applicable
- Net Profit:
- Not applicable
- Living Accommodation:
Substantial terraced, late Victorian property has double glazed windows and gas fired central heating (not tested).
The desirable family maisonette offered with the premises can either be approached via an external flight of metal stairs from the yard at the rear of the building, or, internally from stairs leading off the Caffe.
On the first floor there is a fitted kitchen that includes a washing machine, tumble dryer and an electric cooker. Also on the first floor there is a good size lounge with bay window, a double bedroom and a bathroom with toilet, wash hand basin, bidet and bath with electric shower fitment.
On the second floor there is a small double bedroom with vanity unit and a large built-in cupboard, a further double bedroom with a large built-in cupboard and an office or single bedroom.
There is vehicular access to the rear of the property where there is a resin surfaced yard, which offers parking for 3, or so, cars. In addition there is a useful corrugated garage/store. From the yard a flight of metal stairs lead up to the maisonette.
Fronting a busy main road between the coastal resort of Bournemouth and the thriving port of Poole, being within 5 minutes or so drive of the beach. Situated amidst a largely private residential neighbourhood, benefiting from on-street car parking.
- Premises Details:
• The Caffe has a twin window frontage with hardwood entrance door to one side
• The Caffe is pleasantly decorated with a bamboo stripwood effect floor covering, brick effect walls and wall bracket light fitments
• NB. The oil paintings on the Caffe’s walls and within the wall panels will not be included with the sale of the business, together with other personal decorative items belonging to the Vendors
• Currently there are 10 wooden tables, providing socially distanced seating for 26 people, although 50 covers could easily be accommodated pre pandemic
• Adjoining the seating area there is a small dispense bar, which includes 2 under-counter display fridges, a Gaggia espresso coffee machine and a hot water still
• To the rear of the seating area there is a lobby, off which there are separate ladies’ and gentlemen’s toilets
• The comprehensively equipped catering kitchen is situated to the rear of the premises and has the benefit of a part non-slip and part quarry tiled floor covering with white tiled walls
• Some of the valuable items of equipment include: 2 solid topped gas cookers with stainless steel extraction hood above, a 2-deck pizza oven, a counter top single pan deep fryer, a double panini grill, 4 stainless steel tables and stainless steel worktops, a commercial stainless steel sink unit, a dishwasher, a larder fridge and an upright freezer
• From the kitchen there is a door to the rear yard
- Energy Performance Rating:
- Expansion Potential:
• Readily suitable for many styles of cuisine
• Offering enormous scope for evening and Sunday opening
- Reasons for selling:
- Years established: