Venture Photography Studios - Photography Franchise
The UK’s leading portrait photographers who offer a proven franchise model for driven individuals.Watch Video
- Franchise Fee:
- £20,000 + VAT
- Total Investment:
- £70,000 - £120,000
- Request Free Information
Other Areas Available
Opportunities available throughout the UK
VENTURE PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIOS
Happy customers and excellent earning potential are just what you will get with this exciting and creative business which offers consumers a personal bespoke experience.
Everything is pointing to a very bright future indeed for this unique photography business; and there’s never been a better time to get involved. In fact, at the end of 2021 Venture had their busiest month since the lockdowns ended and it’s showing no sign of slowing down.
- Average customer spend has grown consistently year on year over the last 3 years
- More than 1000 photo sessions have been booked at their studios over the next 4 weeks alone – a record, even for Venture!
- A studio with a new franchisee at the helm has seen their figures jump from 8-9 shoots a week to a staggering 29 per week.
- Average customer spends at that same studio have leapt from £300 to £800. Customers are willing to pay for the quality Venture offers!
Is now the time to get involved?
Venture has operated its franchise model for the last 20 years, and has established itself as the premium market leader in the photography market. It is the only nationally recognised brand in its sector, making it truly distinct as a franchise concept. Our franchisees can be non-photographers as we have a proven formula of training and support for those joining the business.
The Venture Training and Ongoing Support:
Pre-opening support: Our studio opening process follows a prescribed step by step time line model, and new franchisees are supported in each area – which includes:
- Site location and lease negotiation
- Shop fit project
- Studio Equipment
- Team Recruitment
- Pre-Opening Marketing
- Studio Operation and Management
When you join the Venture family we provide you with a 6-8 week training period, designed to ensure that you understand, can implement and, ultimately, deliver each stage of the Venture model and customer experience. This covers:
- Customer acquisition
- Diary management
- The photographic experience and
- The viewing stage.
There is a validation and sign off process for each stage of our training, ensuring that you are all set up for success in running your studio at an operational level.
Once completed, on-going support is delivered through a comprehensive quarterly business review, and regional meetings with fellow franchisees where best practice is shared, and new campaigns and initiatives are launched.
We also provide:
- Photography training
- On-going photographic development via photographic workshops 3 times a year
- Job specific Sales Training ensuring that each person employed within the franchise has been trained on the Venture model in their relevant area of studio operations.
As a Venture Studios franchisee, you will have the opportunity to make a potential average annual turnover of £440,000.
The Venture model is designed to generate earnings for our franchisees of 10 -15% of turnover, in addition to a salary of approximately £25,000. In fact, our top performing studios generate sales over £700,000.
The start-up cost begins at around £70,000* (*site dependent) so the potential return on investment with Venture studios is exceptional. And you would only need 50% of this figure as liquid cash to be considered for the franchise as we have excellent relationships with all high street banks and also support to access the Start-Up Loan Scheme.
Are you an ideal Venture Studios franchisee?
Previous experience as a photographer or studio experience is not essential as our current network of franchisees is from a wide variety of professional backgrounds, but it’s important that you have the ability, passion and determination needed to lead your business and your team from the front.
Regardless of your background, our application and approval process will make sure that anyone who becomes one of our franchisees possesses the qualities and skills that will give them every opportunity to succeed.
If the answer to all the below questions is ‘yes’ we want to talk to you!
- Are you a customer focused individual?
- Do you have a hands-on approach to marketing?
- Are you a leader?
- Do you have a basic grasp of financials
- Are you someone with discipline
Find out if Venture Studios is right for you today; simply complete our response form here and we will be in touch.
- Jonny Foster – Eton & Palmers Green
- Jonny bought Venture Studios Eton in 2012 from the existing franchisee. Prior to purchasing the studio, Jonny had worked in Venture as a photographer, but he had always wanted to own and run his own studio. “I’ve built Venture Eton up since I purchased the business. The studio team have ...
- Martin & Michelle Hillman – Southampton
- Martin & Michelle opened their Southampton studio in January 2012. Before opting for Venture the couple looked at several franchise opportunities in the market. They were open minded to the type of business they would get involved with, but the decision was made for Venture due to the ...
- Venture Studios celebrates it’s ‘Coming of Age’ at fantastic annual Awards ceremony!
- 21 May 2019
- Venture Studios celebrated its 21st birthday in style this year in an exciting awards ceremony held at the National Science and Media Museum in Bradford. Venture is the UK’s largest portrait photographers and operates in the UK and also in the USA and Hong Kong. Every year, it holds a ...
- VENTURE FULHAM
- 05 February 2019
- Tahir Chowdry opened Venture in Fulham in 2017, having had previous experience as a franchisee with Prontaprint. “Despite not being from a photography background, I’d been considering opening my own photography studio for some time, as I knew there was a strong market for it in and around ...
- VENTURE LEAMINGTON SPA, BIRMINGHAM AND LEICESTER
- 05 February 2019
- Chris Barber who is the franchisee in Leamington Spa, opened a second studio on the outskirts of Birmingham city centre in June 2017, and added a third to his portfolio opening in Leicester in February 2019 Having traded in Leamington for nearly 10 years, Chris saw the opportunity of opening ...
- VENTURE ETON
- Venture’s Eton studio was bought by Jonny Foster in 2012 from the existing franchisee. Prior to purchasing the studio Jonny had worked in Venture as a photographer, but he had always wanted to own and run his own studio. “I’ve built Venture Eton up since I purchased the business, the studio ...
- VENTURE SOUTHAMPTON
- Martin and Michelle Hillman joined the Venture brand in 2011, opening their studio on London Road, Southampton in January 2012.“We had looked at several franchise opportunities in the market, as had considered working for ourselves for some time, we were open minded about what type of ...
- Meet a Venture Studios franchisee
- Jonny Foster runs Venture studios Eton, and is one of our most successful franchisees. He tells us how he has grown the business since he took over the photography franchise 10 years ago. Under his leadership his team has won multiple photography awards, brought happiness to thousands of ...
- Venture Photography Awards - 2019
- Venture Photography Awards professional video from the night - 2019
- Venture Awards 2019
- Behind the scenes of our special guest judges, judging Venture's photographers images, for the Awards Ceremony 2019.
- Venture Studios "The Experience"
- The Venture Studios journey from start to finish, follow the video to gain inspiration for your own bespoke Venture Studios Experience.