Techclean - System Hygiene Franchise
Techclean started trading in 1983 and have since become the UK’s leading specialist system hygiene business.
- Franchise Fee:
- £19,500 + VAT
Techclean are proud to provide a comprehensive range of specialist system cleaning solutions to diverse customers from FTSE 100’s to government to local businesses, charities, schools and even medical establishments, amongst others.
We clean PCs, laptops, printers, photocopiers, fax machines, scanners, telephones, EPOS, mixing desks, ATMs and other system peripherals.
In addition, we are a market leader in the provision of Computer Room, Data Room & Communications Room cleaning services, with a tried and tested approach for carrying out this specialised cleaning.
Furthermore, techclean provides a confidential asset register service to companies both large and small.
Techclean strive to be a customer-centric business offering advice and practical solutions to our customers and are recognised as being an authority in this sector with robust cleaning processes and procedures using products unique to techclean.
We are Safe-contractor accredited, which is a recognised quality system, providing customers with immediate credibility. Techclean offers one of the best value franchise opportunities currently available.
What Techclean has to offer
Techclean is a business that can easily be accommodated at home – though many of our franchisees prefer to have their own techclean unit.
Whatever your choice, you will require your own ‘office space’, a small area for storage of stock and supplies, a PC to run the administration of your business and a business landline.
Techclean is a complete turnkey operation and entry cost of £19,500 + VAT delivers a comprehensive business package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Licence to trade
- Training – both at Head Office and with existing franchisees
- Comprehensive Marketing Launch Programme
- Extensive start-up supply pack
- Additional marketing and business collateral
- Techclean website
- Contact management system
- Finance management software
- Techclean systems and marketing manual
- Centralised Appointment Generation campaign
- On-going support from a Head Office team with over 70 years’ experience in franchising
We are looking for people who are:
- ‘People people’
- Disciplined and well organised
- Prepared to put in the hard work to build a business
- Able and willing to follow a business system
- Good communicators and enjoy building relationships with customers
- Ideally, you also need to have an aptitude for sales and marketing, enjoy managing teams and have a high work ethic
Techclean traditionally serves a broad range of customers and offers a comprehensive service.
It would not be unusual for a franchisee to be servicing a government department one day, attending a school the next and cleaning a data room in a FTSE100 company on the third. So you need to be able to juggle responsibilities, plan, organise and prioritise jobs and be comfortable handling a broad range of customers.
The market for techclean services is huge and the breadth of customer extensive.
Franchisees have access to a number of income streams and techclean has built its business by offering a comprehensive service to customers.
If you think you might be right for techclean and that techclean could be right for you, then complete an enquiry form today!