Spaces - Workspace & Coworking Franchise
As a Spaces franchise partner you can create flexible spaces that provide the perfect work environment for any potential occupier.
- Franchise Fee:
Spaces Helps Franchise Operators And Investors Access The Fast Growing Flexible Work Sector And Maximise Returns With Minimum Effort.
The flexible workspace sector is one of the most exciting growth markets in the world. An ever increasing number of companies are allowing their employees to work the hybrid way and this is growing by an estimated 10% each year. Our serviced office business model is a simple and effective one.
Why Partner With Spaces?
As a Spaces franchise partner you can create flexible spaces that provide the perfect work environment for any potential occupier. These workspaces include a vast array of fully Managed Offices, Coworking Spaces, Meeting Rooms, Virtual Office Spaces and Business Lounges. When you become an IWG franchisee, you’ll have direct access to our global infrastructure, loyal customer base and unrivalled support - all designed to help our franchise partners increase efficiency, drive cost savings and enhance revenue.
Spaces is known providing clear growth potential for franchise partners through its global expertise in the growing hybrid working sector. From finding a building to optimising space, Regus’ proven business model helps franchise partners through all the steps required to set up a successful franchise. Spaces ensures that franchise partners are supported by a comprehensive back-office support infrastructure to minimise running costs, and a fully integrated marketing plan with customisable marketing templates.
This includes signage, events, advertising, sales collateral and PR materials. This unrivaled support allows Regus and its franchise partners to deliver personal, financial and strategic value for businesses of every size by providing companies and individuals with the workspace that’s right for them.
- Growth potential
- Online training school
- Global CRM database
- Comprehensive back-office support
- Fully integrated marketing plan with customisable marketing templates
Spaces is looking to partner with individual, multi-unit and regional franchisees with a vision for growth and excellence in operations that can:
- Operate and grow within a branded framework
- Move quickly and decisively to secure deals with building owners and customers
- Seize the opportunities offered by the growing serviced office sector
- Thrive within a fast-paced sales and customer service business
What you need to do:
- Demonstrate the financial and organizational capability to manage multi-site operations
- Purchase the rights to develop a territory
- Open multiple centers across the contracted territory over a 2-5 year period
What to expect of your locations:
- Typically no smaller than 10,000ft2 either in stand-alone or multi-let buildings
- Located in town centres, business parks and roadside settings
- Include 130+ workstations over a 2-5 year period
Contact us today for a free information pack.