Maid2Clean - Domestic Cleaner Recruitment Franchise
This management franchise offers a proven recruitment business model in the domestic cleaning market.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Total Investment:
- £9,999 + VAT
- Minimum Investment:
In addition to the territories listed we also have availability in North Shields, Oldham, Hartlepool and Darlington.
Split Your PaymentView Details
With Maid2Clean® new franchisees can split their payment and pay 50% in month 1 and 50% in month 2
Maid2Clean's recruitment style business model and the success of their franchisees, have lead to it becoming the largest franchise player in the Domestic Cleaning sector in terms of UK franchisees!
Maid2Clean only have 57 franchise territories remaining across the UK and Ireland. You don’t have to be in a certain area to run a Maid2Clean business. Some of our current franchisees are local to their area but others enjoy running their business remotely and even from overseas!
Maid2Clean is perfectly positioned to revolutionise the domestic cleaning industry they serve. The comprehensive training provided equips franchisees with all the appropriate knowledge, and management skills, to exploit the market potential to its fullest. If you have the right attitude and the tenacity to run your own business then Maid2Clean is for you.
Why are Maid2Clean different to other 'Cleaning' franchises?
Maid2Clean franchise owners work smarter not harder than the competition, you are getting a management business not a job or a cleaning business to run.
The initial franchise investment of just under £10k, with low interest financial assistance available, gives you a rapid return on investment in a growing market sector.
This domestic cleaning recruitment franchise is a high margin business with automated residual income and has a 90% repeat business rate. The Maid2Clean franchise can be run from home and has a minimal risk factor...PLUS... there are no staff, no uniform and no cleaning material costs!
There is also no need to transport cleaners or equipment from one job to another and no cash flow problems – clients pay in advance of their clean! There's no van to purchase or hire and no invoicing or cash collections. There's also no need to ever meet a client and no dependency on highly skilled staff.
Unrivalled Training & Support
Maid2Clean will take you through the Operations Manual and ensure you fully understand how the business works, then provide:
- Full System Training at Head Office
- Business Plan Development and Growth Targets for the year
- Client & Worker Acquisition, Management and Interviewing Techniques
- Refresher Training
- Regular Meetings with the Franchisor at Your Convenience
The Maid2Clean Domestic Cleaner Recruitment Business is a minimal risk set up - launch assistance is provided allowing you to run the business successfully from the start. Comprehensive ongoing help and support is available every day, including evenings and weekends.
This is what our franchisees say...
“I have a much better work/life balance now; I have the independence to do the things I want to do. It’s very satisfying knowing that I’m my own boss and working purely for myself. I’m able to build a future for my family.”
(Maid2Clean, Franchisee, Swindon)
“It’s enabled me to have a retirement lifestyle where I can do what I want. I can enjoy travelling, cruises and playing bridge and golf. It’s provided the cream on the top!”
(Maid2Clean, Franchisee, Woking, Surrey)
Maid2Clean have limited availability – you can see them on our list of available areas.
The Franchise Package
The total cost of a Maid2Clean Franchise is £9,999 + VAT and the Franchise Agreement includes:
- Exclusive territory of c100k households
- Pre & Post Launch Advertising Campaigns
- First year’s insurance
- Cleaner training information
- Initial stationary provided, with access to online portal for ongoing orders
- Superior Online Client Communication interfaces and online diary system
- Dedicated Microsite
- 24 hour access to the Franchisee Forum & Knowledge Base
- Bespoke Client & Cleaner Database
- Industry leading software systems exclusive to Maid2Clean
- Secure online document repository
- Use of ‘Nationwide-Cleaners’ - an online cleaner recruitment portal
The Ideal Maid2Clean Franchisee?
Maid2Clean Franchise owners are:
- Ambitious & Self-Motivated
- Confident & Tenacious
- Hard working
Territories & Locations
Maid2Clean have limited availability throughout the UK.
Ireland Available territories include: Donegal, Galway, Limerick, Louth, Cork, County Borough, Wexford, Kilkenny & Tipperary, Kildare, Harmonstown, Crumlin, Arran Quay and Portmarnock.
Northern Ireland available territories include Newtownards & Bangor, Belfast / Holywood, Belfast / Lisburn and Londonderry.
Master franchise opportunities are available in the rest of the world, to find out more contact Maid2Clean today!
- Hurry - Maid2Clean have limited territories!
- 04 November 2015
- For more than 19 years the Maid2Clean franchise has provided over 2.5 million cleans to private, residential homes. Maid2Clean took 10 years to perfect their somewhat unique Domestic Cleaning Business trading model, and are proud to offer this proven business system to people like you who ...
- The Lean Thinker By Mike Hanrahan, MD, Maid2Clean
- 26 August 2014
- Mike Hanrahan started his management business in the domestic services sector in 1993. Ten years later having some 400 cleaners representing his brand on a weekly basis he founded Maid2Clean Franchise Ltd on a shoestring budget. In the next ten years Maid2Clean rapidly became the largest ...
- Maid2Clean Launches two New Websites
- 04 August 2014
- maid2cleaninternational.com Maid2Clean has launched their international website in July this year. Mike Hanrahan, MD, stated “The new site has been set-up to deal with the level of international interest that is being shown in our brand. As number of territories we have left in ...
- Maid2Clean Announce Franchisee Of the Year
- 11 August 2011
- The number one domestic cleaning franchise has just announced the Franchisee of the Year for 2010/2011. Bob Lambert who runs his own Maid2Clean in Beckenham has been voted franchisee of the year in recognition of innovation suggestions during the year. Bob states: “We chose ...
- Maid2clean Ideal Management Franchise
- 07 July 2011
- Maid2clean is one the UK’s largest management franchises in the domestic cleaning franchise industry. Its network of franchisees provides reliable cleaners to help satisfy the increasing need for domestic cleaning services. Cheshire is home of this best thought out franchises business ...
- “I would whole heartedly encourage anyone to join the Maid2Clean group"
- 03 November 2014
- “There are many companies/jobs out there that promise they fit around your family life, but in reality they never do and I have tried most of them!” Says Alison Oakley, mother of 3 and owner of Maid2Clean North Norfolk. Alison, originally from a retail background, soon realised after ...
- “Franchising offered the flexibility and control, but with the addition of a tried and tested business, plus lots of support"
- Having been made redundant after 30 years with Natwest/Royal Bank of Scotland, Kathy Sims decided it was time to take control of her own future and work for herself, but was nervous about going it alone. Kathy came across the possibility of franchising through friends and decided to look ...
- Maid2Clean MD discusses the secret of his success
- 12 January 2012
- Maid2Clean 's MD Mike Hanrahan spoke to industry consultant Martin Chambers about his company's cleaning franchise . Martin Chambers: Could you share your background prior to starting your business? Mike Hanrahan: My background is in Chemical Engineering, Purchasing, ...
- Become a Maid2Clean Franchisee
- Becoming a Maid2Clean Franchisee is easier than you might think. Learn the simple steps you’ll need to take to get started on your new journey. Have you got what it takes?
- Maid2Clean Franchisee - Sally
- Hear from one of our existing franchisees about how Maid2Clean has changed their life for the better.
- Maid2Clean Franchise - Mike Hanrahan
- Founder of Maid2Clean, Mike Hanrahan talks you through how you can get started on your Maid2Clean Franchise journey.
The Paisley Territory covers the following postcode areas: KA20; KA13; KA14; KA15; KA21; KA22; KA23; KA24; KA25; KA28; KA29; KA30; PA1; PA10; PA11; PA12; PA13; PA14; PA15; PA16; PA17; PA18; PA19; PA3; PA4; PA5; PA6; PA7; PA8;
The Dumfries and Galloway Territory covers the following postcode areas: DG1; DG10; DG11; DG2; DG3; DG4; DG5; DG6; DG7; EH26; EH46; EH47; EH55; KA18; ML11; ML12; ML8;
The Kilmarnock Territory covers the following postcode areas: DG8; DG9; KA1; KA16; KA17; KA19; KA2; KA26; KA4; KA5; KA6;
The Sterling Territory covers the following postcode areas: FK15; FK16; FK17; FK18; FK19; FK20; FK21; FK8; FK9; G63; G64; G65; G66; G67; G68; G83; G84; PA20; PA21; PA22; PA23; PA24; PA25; PA26; PA27; PA32; PH3; PH4; PH5; PH6; PH7;
The Inverness Territory covers the following postcode areas: AB33; AB35; AB36; AB37; AB38; AB41; AB42; AB43; AB44; AB45; AB51; AB52; AB53; AB54; AB55; AB56; IV12; IV13; IV2; IV30; IV31; IV32; IV36; PH22; PH23; PH24; PH25; PH26;
The Scottish Islands Territory covers the following postcode areas: HS1; HS2; HS3; HS4; HS5; HS6; HS7; HS8; HS9; IV1; IV10; IV11; IV14; IV15; IV16; IV17; IV18; IV19; IV20; IV21; IV22; IV23; IV24; IV25; IV26; IV27; IV28; IV3; IV4; IV40; IV41; IV42; IV43; IV44; IV45; IV46; IV47; IV48; IV49; IV5; IV51; IV52; IV53; IV54; IV55; IV56; IV6; IV63; IV7; IV8; IV9; KA27; KW1; KW10; KW11; KW12; KW13; KW14; KW15; KW16; KW17; KW2; KW3; KW5; KW6; KW7; KW8; KW9; PA28; PA29; PA30; PA31; PA33; PA34; PA35; PA36; PA37; PA38; PA39; PA40; IV51; IV52; IV53; IV54; IV55; IV56; IV6; IV63; IV7; IV8; IV9; KA27; KW1; KW10; KW11; KW12; KW13; KW14; KW15; KW16; KW17; KW2; KW3; KW5; KW6; KW7; KW8; KW9; PA28; PA29; PA30; PA31; PA33; PA34; PA35; PA36; PA37; PA38; PA39; PA40; PH34; PH35; PH36; PH37; PH38; PH39; PH40; PH41; PH42; PH43; PH44; PH49; PH50; PH8; PH9; ZE1; ZE2; ZE3;
The Isle of Wight Territory covers the following postcode areas: PO30; PO31; PO32; PO33; PO34; PO35; PO36; PO37; PO38; PO39; PO40; PO41;
The Chichester Territory covers the following postcode areas: BN17; BN18; GU27; GU28; GU29; GU30; GU31; GU33; PO18; PO19; PO20; PO21; PO22; RH14; RH20;
The Worthing Territory covers the following postcode areas: BN11; BN12; BN13; BN14; BN15; BN16; BN3; BN41; BN42; BN43;
The Dover Territory covers the following postcode areas: CT15; CT16; CT17; CT4; ME10; ME11; ME12; ME13; ME8; ME9;
The Birmingham Territory covers the following postcode areas: B1; B12; B15; B16; B17; B18; B19; B2; B20; B21; B3; B4; B42; B43; B5; B6; B7; B8; B9; WS1; WS5;
The West Bromwich Territory covers the following postcode areas: B66; B67; B68; B69; B70; B71; DY4; WS10; WV1; WV13; 8;
The Sheffield South Territory covers the following postcode areas: S14; S13; S14; S17; S18; S20; S21; S26; S7; S8;
The Grimsby Territory covers the following postcode areas: DN15; DN16; DN17; DN18; DN19; DN20; DN31; DN32; DN33; DN34; DN35; DN37; DN38; DN39; DN40; DN41;
The Shepley Territory covers the following postcode areas: HD8; S10; S11; S32; S33; S35; S36; S6; S75;
The Scunthorpe Territory covers the following postcode areas: HU1; HU10; HU13; HU14; HU16; HU17; HU2; HU3; HU4; HU5; HU6; HU7; HU8;
The Hull / Bridlington Territory covers the following postcode areas: HU11; HU12; HU15; HU18; HU19; HU20; HU9; YO11; YO14; YO15; YO16; YO17; YO25; YO41; YO42; YO43; YO60;
The Harrogate Territory covers the following postcode areas: TS1; HG1; HG2; HG3; HG4; HG5; LS14; LS17; LS21; LS22; LS23;
The Stockton-On-Tees Territory covers the following postcode areas: TS1; TS16; TS17; TS18; TS19; TS2; TS20; TS21; TS22; TS23; TS25; TS3; TS4; TS5;
The Sunderland Territory covers the following postcode areas: NE10; NE31; NE32; NE33; NE34; NE35; NE36; SR1; SR2; SR4; SR5; SR6;
The Newcastle Upon Tyne Territory covers the following postcode areas: NE15; NE17; NE18; NE19; NE20; NE21; NE39; NE40; NE41; NE42; NE43; NE5; NE61; NE62; NE63; NE64; NE65; NE66; NE67; NE68; NE69; NE70; NE71; TD12; TD5; TD8;
The Newton Abbot Territory covers the following postcode areas: EX6; EX7; TQ1; TQ10; TQ11; TQ12; TQ13; TQ14; TQ2; TQ3; TQ4; TQ5; TQ6; TQ7; TQ8; TQ9;
The NE Devon Territory covers the following postcode areas: EX20; EX21; EX22; EX23; EX31; EX32; EX33; EX34; EX38; EX39; PL10; PL11; PL12; PL13; PL14; PL15; PL16; PL17; PL18; PL22; PL23; PL27; PL28; PL29; PL30; PL31; PL32; PL33; PL34; PL35;
The Yeovil Territory covers the following postcode areas: BA10; BA20; BA21; BA22; BA7; BA8; BA9; BH19; BH20; DT1; DT10; DT11; DT2; DT3; DT4; DT5; DT8; DT9; SP8;
The Yeovil Territory covers the following postcode areas: BH11; BH18; BH21; BH22; BH23; BH24; BH25; BH31; SO40; SO41SO42; SO43; SO45;
The Bridgend Territory covers the following postcode areas: CF31; CF32; CF35; CF39; CF61; CF62; CF63; CF64; CF71; CF72;
The Merthyr Tydfil Territory covers the following postcode areas: CF15; CF37; CF38; CF40; CF41; CF42; CF43; CF44; CF45; CF46; CF47; CF48; CF83; NP22; NP23;
The Swansea Territory covers the following postcode areas: CF33; CF34; CF36; SA1; SA10; SA11; SA12; SA13; SA2; SA3; SA5; SA6; SA7; SA9;
The Haverfordwest Territory covers the following postcode areas: SA14; SA15; SA16; SA17; SA18; SA31; SA32; SA33; SA34; SA35; SA36; SA37; SA4; SA41; SA42; SA43; SA61; SA62; SA63; SA64; SA65; SA66; SA67; SA68; SA69; SA70; SA71; SA72; SA73; SA8;
The Central Wales Territory covers the following postcode areas: HR3; HR5; LD1; LD2; LD3; LD4; LD5; LD6; LD7; LD8; LL15; LL20; LL21; LL23; LL24; LL25; LL35; LL36; LL37; LL38; LL39; LL40; LL41; LL42; LL43; LL44; SA19; SA20; SA38; SA39; SA40; SA44; SA45; SA46; SA47; SA48; SY15; SY16; SY17; SY18; SY19; SY20; SY21; SY22; SY23; SY24; SY25; SY9;
The Wirral Territory covers the following postcode areas: CH41; CH42; CH43; CH44; CH45; CH46; CH47; CH48; CH49; CH62; CH63; CH64; CH33; CH60; CH61;
The Wrexham Territory covers the following postcode areas: CH6; CH7; CH8; LL11; LL12; LL13; LL14; LL19;
The Newport Territory covers the following postcode areas: GL14; GL15; GL16; GL17; GL18; GL19; HR8; HR9; NP15; NP16; NP18; NP19; NP25; NP26; WR13; WR14;
The Ellesmere Port Territory covers the following postcode areas: CH1; CH2; CH65; CH66; WA1; WA13; WA4; WA6; WA7;