C P Law Associates - Legal Services Franchise
Have you ever considered running your own law practice? C P Law Associates franchises are now available in the UK.
- Franchise Fee:
C P Law Associates franchises available now in the UK
C P Law Associates franchises are now available in the UK. Find out everything you need to know, including the cost to start this franchise in minutes here!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Have you ever considered running your own law practice but feel overwhelmed by all the red tape?
C P Law Associates are a firm of personal lawyers working across a range of legal matters and are looking to franchise across the UK. Their expertise covers various areas of the law.
C P Law Associates are looking for ambitious, motivated individuals who are keen to control their careers and put in the work required for success. You will be getting the benefits of running your own business, but with the invaluable support from being part of a franchise network. This means you'll receive all the training and ongoing support from the firm required to get you started and maintained.
WHY CHOOSE C P Law Associates?
If you have any experience in the law or are a paralegal / legal executive who has dreamt of running your own law practice, we can help you start up your own business under the firm's licence.
C P Law Associates are seeking the best of the best to be part of the team while striking out on your own towards success. This is an exciting time for C P Law Associates, and to take the firm forward, we need people who are keen to dive into new waters.
You get to work from home for a single monthly fee while benefitting from all the support that comes from being in a franchise. 2021 could be the year of change for you!
WHAT DOES C P Law Associates DO?
We provide legal support and advice in several areas of UK law; C P Law Associates aims to give clients the highest legal support standard while providing a personal service. C P Law Associates specialise in:
Business and Commercial:
- Debt & finance recovery
- Landlord/tenant matters
- Drafting leases and contracts
- Reviewing and drafting IP & IT agreements
- Injury claims
- Divorce and financial orders
- Employment disputes and tribunals
We provide full training (four days at the start and four more after 6-12 months), ongoing support and assistance. Under our licence, you will:
- Use our trading name – a registered trademark.
- Be part of a network of lawyers.
- Run your practice from your home or office.
- Keep all the fees you receive from your clients.
- Pay only a set monthly management fee – no further percentage of fees taken.
- Have access to Counsel Chambers for the use of Barristers to assist (fees may be payable).
- Receive full back up as and when needed.
- All areas of law covered, though it is recommended you start with just one or two.
- Potentially receive a fee income in the first year of £40k or more – it's all down to your efforts.
- Your law practice details on the company website and shown as a satellite office. You will also have your own email address.
- Stationery templates and your first 200 business cards are free.
- Use of our incoming fax service – no need for separate fax.
- Use of the 0845 no. for incoming calls. All calls are answered under the company name and then transferred to your home/office or mobile.
- 1st year's PI Insurance included (subject to status and references).
- Pay-per-click and other marketing leads available.
You will need a laptop or PC, internet access, an all-in-one colour laser printer (printer/scanner/copier/fax type), stationery (we'll provide you with templates and your first 200 business cards for free), plus some law books. Fees: You won't pay a percentage of your fee income; only a set monthly management fee to cover administration, marketing and so on, plus a one-off set-up fee.
- Franchise fee: £15,000