Auditel - Procurement & Strategic Cost Management Consultancy Franchise
A white-collar franchise, Auditel consultants help businesses boost efficiency, reduce waste and deliver sustainable profit improvements.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Franchise Fee:
- From £19,950 + VAT
- Total Investment:
- Minimum Investment:
England, Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland & Ireland
Control | Flexibility | Earnings | Enjoyment | Success
The Cost, Procurement & Carbon Solutions Company
Fit for the ‘Net Zero’ age, Auditel offers a completely unique franchise that combines Auditel’s heritage in procurement and cost management services with the modern-day essential service of carbon solutions.
Auditel is a collaborative network of around 100 franchise partners who have come from varied backgrounds but usually at senior-management or director level. By playing to their strengths, franchise partners can work together to deliver procurement, supply chain management and carbon solutions to organisations of wide-ranging industry sectors and sizes.
Auditel deliver ‘best value’, saving client’s money, increasing profit, and making a tangible difference. The savings made can also fund the carbon solutions – carbon footprint reports, reduction programmes and ongoing management.
Auditel can achieve for their clients incredible results that any business just can’t achieve by themselves, even if they had the time. In doing so they create long-term income streams with flexible fee-earning methods including share of savings, retainer, fixed fee and day rate options.
Since 1994, over 3,000 UK clients have benefitted from Auditel franchised consultants unlocking hidden profits.
Auditel’s High Quality Carbon Solutions
Auditel support clients in navigating their path to Carbon Neutrality, but a double-benefit is that it can be funded through the cost savings in procurement from within the business that Auditel also achieve.
By combining the expertise of Auditel’s own Carbon Strategy Group and partnering with British Standards Institute (bsi) they are assisting clients towards the only internationally recognised standard, PAS2060. “Specification for the demonstration of carbon neutrality”, positioned to clients as a simplified 4-step process.
Auditel franchise partners can generate revenue through a mix of monthly retainer fees and fixed fee projects and then also develop a range of additional income streams from projects that stem off from working through the Auditel 4-step process. This can also draw income streams earlier into your business than procurement projects alone.
“I ran a webinar at the end of October entitled ‘Carbon Neutrality doesn’t have to cost the Earth for your business’ which attracted over 70 business leaders which has led to 30 meetings with prospective clients. As of mid-December, I already have two new clients and many other proposals in place and more meetings in the New Year. The impact of Auditel’s carbon solutions is incredible and I believe now is the ideal time to explore and join the Auditel franchise network.”
Sean Connaughton, Auditel Franchise Partner
Powerful procurement solutions
Auditel franchisees boost cash-flow within their client’s business by saving money through better procurement, process improvement or identifying how technology can play a greater part in their business.
Organisations focus their internal buying resources towards core costs – raw materials, meaning many indirect costs are left unmanaged, and much money is wasted. Auditel provide a comprehensive procurement service, covering over 100 cost areas across all sectors and applying a combination of knowledge, focus, buying leverage and expertise that can be applied across every cost category within a business – a collective resource that no organisation has by themselves, even in large businesses.
An Auditel Franchise can be ideal for people from diverse backgrounds
Auditel can suit people from all industry sectors and areas of expertise. You do not need to be an accountant or a procurement specialist! Auditel offers a broad array of ‘pathways’ to suit your skills, experience and business objectives. This means that if you enjoy client management and business development you can focus your business on these areas and utilise the expertise of franchisees who can deliver the project management aspects.
Equally, if you have experience and knowledge in certain areas, for example, Logistics, Packaging or Waste Management, you can develop this expertise with Auditel and over time, undertake projects for other affiliates alongside your own client activities.
You can play to your strengths in Auditel, though every franchisee is thoroughly trained and supported ongoing in all aspects of the business.
"I’ve got a stable, profitable business with a great team behind me, and financially I am in a better position than I would be if I was still in full time employment. I was fortunate and very grateful to be able to build our dream home for my family and I last year. I wouldn’t have been able to start my property journey without the income from Auditel and I wouldn’t have been able to build the house if I didn’t have the time – so the flexibility of the franchise has played a pivotal role."
David Kendall – Auditel Practice
Multiple Income Streams and Long-term Clients
Auditel help you identify, target, and win clients with a comprehensive marketing and client acquisition programme that includes multiple methods of direct and indirect routes to developing your client base.
By carefully targeting your clients, it’s possible to build a six-figure income business from around 6-12 clients and where clients are retained for many years. Some clients have benefitted from Auditel’s procurement solutions for over 20 years!
With an Auditel franchise you can:
- Develop an income stream that can exceed £200,000 per year
- Leave behind the corporate world, politics, wasted time and commuting
- Have a better work/life balance where your business works for you
- Have a business based from home, but scalable to suit your objectives
- Make a real difference to UK businesses and gain pride and recognition for your results
Explore starting your new business with AuditelFunding of up to 75% of your combined Franchise Fee and working capital is available from major franchise banks as well as government business support schemes.
Full Franchise: £39,950+VAT. Personal Investment required min. £12,000 Associate Franchise: £26,950+VAT. Personal Investment required min. £8,000
The financial performance opportunity with Auditel is huge. Some franchisees are receipting well over £200,000 per year but remember there are a multitude of other benefits that Auditel franchise partners enjoy too!
If you would like a professional, b2b opportunity and to build a business that works for you, not someone else, and is effective in all economies then explore Auditel today!
- If you have the drive and determination to succeed in banking, you will succeed with Auditel
- 10 August 2021
- When Auditel franchise partner Gordon Brearley was asked why ex-bank managers make such good consultants his answer was simple “If you have the drive and determination to succeed in banking, you will succeed with Auditel, because you have transferable skills”. Gordon, at the age of 53, ...
- Huw Williams & David James ‘How are they faring six-months into their Auditel business?’
- 21 April 2021
- Cardiff based long-term friends Huw Williams and David James have over 30 years of experience in sales and business management and wanted to put their previous commercial skills to good effect in a business partnership of their own, so in August 2020, they undertook their Auditel induction ...
- It’s possible over time to place your business under management and get your Auditel business really working for you!
- 22 March 2021
- There are many considerations to factor in when exploring franchising, but what usually helps make the decision to take the ‘leap of faith’ into self-employment is assessing the benefits that will be gained by joining the franchise. Within Auditel, there are so many great features, we ...
- My latest client pays me £5000 per month retainer, plus a share of savings
- 13 January 2021
- As a former Financial Director Lee Freeman joined the Auditel community following continued frustration of an uncertain career path where it felt like someone else was always in control of his future. Lee decided to take control of his own destiny and become self-employed. Having investigated many ...
- Auditel continue to attract new franchisees, with five further franchisees joining in July and August 2020
- 24 August 2020
- With UK organisations fighting the challenges brought about by Covid-19, the services of Auditel are highly desirable in providing solutions in procurement, supply chain management and business transformation. With growing receptiveness for Auditel’s services, savvy prospective franchise seekers ...
- Auditel – the franchise that excels in a tough economy
- 13 May 2020
- Auditel has seen several ‘peaks and troughs’ in the economy since 1994 and the current crisis brings a new wave of challenges for which Auditel can provide solutions to UK organisations. With businesses across all sectors in desperate need of support or restructuring to fit the changing face of ...
- Auditel launch “Centralised Marketing Campaigns” programme to their franchise network – with immediate results
- 05 March 2020
- “Auditel’s support to it’s franchise network has never been better” – not our words, but feedback direct from its network of around 100 franchisees (Affiliates) at last November’s National Conference. Never content to rest on it’s laurels, Auditel has now taken another huge step forward, this time ...
- Auditel National Conference 2019: the “best ever”!
- 06 January 2020
- 15th November 2019 saw the Auditel network gather at the St Johns Hotel, Solihull for the Auditel National Conference, where they celebrated their 25th Anniversary. Auditel Affiliates were welcomed with refreshments before an opening address from founder Chris Allison. Chris’s speech ...
- Auditel network delighted with new Managing Director appointment
- 06 January 2020
- Auditel have taken a positive step in their plans for future growth and success by appointing Chris Aston as Managing Director. The move was announced on Friday 15th November, at the brand’s annual national conference. Founder and owner, Chris Allison, announced his successor to a delighted ...
- Five star success for Stephen with Auditel
- After launching his Auditel franchise at the tender age of 26, Stephen Sowerby has built a highly successful Auditel business. Despite having no prior self-employment experience, the former Chartered Accountant always wanted to be his own boss. In 2011, he took the plunge and now enjoys the best of ...
- Growing a business in Auditel – Stephen Heathcock develops successful Practice
- 06 January 2020
- In stark contrast to many of his colleagues who spent years in the corporate rat race, Stephen Heathcock joined Auditel almost straight from university. His father, John, had bought an Auditel franchise expecting imminent redundancy but then found out his job would last another 18 months. He ...
- The Benefits of a Collaborative Network
- What are the benefits of joining the Auditel franchise? The UK wide network is an amazing resource for anyone taking up the Auditel franchise opportunity. In this video a number of consultants outline the advantages of working with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds.
- How Auditel can provide you with the ideal work-life balance
- In this video a number of our consultants explain how the Auditel franchise opportunity helps them achieve a healthier work-life balance.
- Escaping the Corporate World
- In this video a number of our consultants explain why the Auditel franchise opportunity helped them escape their corporate careers.