Ableworld - Mobility Equipment Retail Franchise
The UK’s leading retailer in the ever-growing mobility sector. You will operate a retail outlet selling motorised scooters and mobility aidsWatch Video
- South Wales
- Total Investment:
- Available on request
Ableworld are the largest mobility retailer in the UK, providing quality products and services to the ever-growing elderly and disabled market.
If you are looking for a rewarding franchise you need look no further than Ableworld. A trusted brand with a proven business model, Ableworld (a member of the British Franchise Association) is expanding across the UK and is looking for franchise partners who wish to run an ethical retail business in a growing sector.
A Growing Franchise in a Growing Market
Ableworld is at the heart of one of the fastest growing markets in the UK. The government predicts that in just over ten years’ time nearly 25% of the population will be over the age of 65. Products such as mobility scooters, stairlifts, adjustable beds, wheelchairs and home aids become will increasingly be in demand.
The Ableworld Franchise Package
An Ableworld Franchise gives you two viable, complimentary income streams.
Firstly there is the Retail Outlet - a Mobility Superstore which sells everything to help the elderly and disabled. Secondly there is the Stairlift Business which, using only high quality branded equipment provides homeowners with a variety of Stairlift options. Other highlights of the package include:
- Comprehensive training and support
- Exclusive use of the Ableworld™ brand within a generous territory
- Lower than average fees
- Help in negotiating the best property deal
- Substantial marketing launch pack
- Help in arranging finance and much more
Ableworld franchisees benefit from ongoing, dedicated franchise support from a professional and experience Head Office.
Unique among mobility retailers in being the only member of the British Franchise Association in their field.
We're proud to be a member of the BFA
“Proud to have created a trusted brand and take providing an ethical service very seriously. We are approved by a number of professional bodies including the National Association of Equipment Providers.”
An Ableworld Franchise package is £29,950 and your business can be started with £75K. This can be financed by up to 70%* so you will need a minimum of £25,000 - £30,000 liquid funds available.
*We have affiliations with the main UK Banks who have specific lending packages available for Ableworld Franchisees (subject to their lending and security requirements).
Welcome to the franchise network…
Stuart and Jacky Simpson are the proud owners of the first Ableworld store in Scotland.
The couple saw franchising as “the most reliable route to success” and like a lot of individuals were “fed up with the grind and working for someone else.” Their business is rewarding in more than one way:
“When I fit a stairlift, I can see that it has changed someone’s life, and seeing the relief on their face is so rewarding”
For more information on franchising with Ableworld, please complete the short form below. In the comments box below please indicate the geographical area(s) you are interested in.
- Making the Difference
- 13 November 2017
- Having an established, trustworthy provider of living and mobility aids can make all the difference to your safety and quality of life, says Donna Wilson of Ableworld, based in Lincoln and Newark... It’s the difference between a poor quality of life, and a good quality of life. Safety ...
- Mobility retail franchise shortlisted for the bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year 2014 awards.
- 25 April 2014
- Ableworld, the UK’s leading mobility retail franchise is delighted to announce that they have been shortlisted as one of the finalist for this year’s British Franchise Associations, Emerging Franchisor of the Year award 2014. The annual bfa awards are recognised within the franchising ...
- Ableworld Franchisee of the Year reports increased turnover of nearly 30%
- Ableworld, the UK’s leading mobility retailer are proud to announce the great success of their Birkenhead franchise. The expanding franchise network saw healthy growth, but Andy Rees (owner of Ableworld Birkenhead) stole the show, seeing like for like turnover compared to last year increase ...
- Mobility retail franchise teams up with social enterprise fund to help budding entrepreneurs
- Ableworld, the UK’s leading mobility retailer are pleased to announce that they have been accepted as an approved member of the FranchisingWorks programme, a social enterprise that tackles unemployment by helping to create new businesses and jobs through franchising. As well as providing ...
- Ableworld opens its 20th store
- 13 March 2014
- Ableworld, the UK’s leading mobility retailer are proud to announce the opening of its latest Franchise in Gloucester! With more franchise openings in the pipeline it’s going to be another year of expansion as the Ableworld franchise model proves its credentials.Ableworld Gloucester is owned ...
- Ableworld Broxburn
- When and why did you decide to take on a franchise business? We started the process back in September 2013, I went to some franchise fairs in Edinburgh but nothing appealed. Myself and my wife Audrey independently selected franchises of interested from franchise magazines the only one that ...
- Ableworld Colchester
- Gerald and Maria Roper opened their Ableworld franchise in October 2013.Gerald and Maria are very much a part of the local community. Gerald, who previously taught for over 20 years has always been actively involved in local issues having been a school governor and treasurer for his local ...
- Andy Rees (Ableworld Birkenhead)
- From day one, Andy could see the enormous potential that exists in the retail mobility sector. For him no day is the same, each one brings new opportunities and challenges in what is an exciting and emerging market. Andy has been running his Ableworld franchise since 2008 and his business ...