• Substantial freehold detached former care home registered for 20 residents in 14 bedrooms
• Highly sought-after and affluent residential location in the Surrey/Greater London commuter belt
• Alternative use potential including supported living, LD care, children's day nursery or residential use (STPP)
• Bricks and mortar value of circa £1.2m
• Offered with full vacant possession
• Retirement sale. Viewing highly recommended
**SOLD STC** Substantial freehold detached Edwardian property on large level plot with off-street parking for up to 8 cars and large secluded rear gardens. Currently registered as a care home for the elderly (Registered for 20 residents). Lift access to all floors. Planning permission granted to further extend the property. Set in a highly sought-after and affluent tree-lined road in the London borough of Sutton. Flexible accommodation with potential to convert to bed & breakfast, supported living unit, children’s day nursery or revert back to residential usage (STPP). Full vacant possession. Floor plans available by request.
Summary. This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a substantial and valuable former detached care home in a very sought after location which offers excellent potential for alternative use. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the overall opportunity.