Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Fish & chips take away (A3 & A5 Use), With optional self-contained 1 bedroom flat above, situated on the fringes of a shopping Thoroughfare, opposite Waterfront development, eastern outskirts of southampton. Well fitted to include Preston & Thomas 3-pan island range with prep room & rear car parking. Optional 1 dble bed etc flat above. Offering traditional menu with scope for deliveries. Open congenial hrs –closed at 8 pm – 6 days. Takings £2,500/£3,000 p.w. Overall GP 65%. L/U offered with a new 20 year lease at initial rental of £14,000 p.a.x. - £40,000 + S.A.V. OR £16,000 p.a.x. with flat above. - £50,000 + S.A.V. (Ref. C.3781)
The lock-up premises are offered with a new lease for a term of 20 years (negotiable) commencing at an initial rental of £14,000 per annum exclusive, subject 5 yearly rent reviews. However, if the business is purchased with the self-contained flat above the initial annual rent will be £16,000 per annum exclusive.
£14,000 per annum
• The optional self-contained flat above is approached via the car park at the rear of the building and comprises, on the first floor: an entrance hall with storage area, a small kitchen, a shower room with shower cubicle, toilet and wash hand basin and a good size sitting room
• On the second floor there is a double bedroom that has double aspect Velux windows
Situated on the fringes of a shopping thoroughfare opposite a waterfront development.
• Traditional single fronted shop with glazed entrance door to one side
• Smartly decorated, non-slip floor covering, half-tiled walls, table, 2 chairs and wall counters
• A service and wrap counter spans the width of the shop and includes an electronic cash register, beyond which there is a drinks display fridge and a Preston & Thomas island 3-pan frying range
• The rear kitchen area includes 2 commercial microwave ovens, an IMC chipper, a 4-burner gas cooker and a stainless steel extraction hood, 2 commercial sinks, 4 stainless steel preparation tables, a griddle, a fridge and a chest freezer etc.
• Stairs give access to the lower ground floor, where there is a staff toilet, a potato preparations room with a hot water cylinder, a wash bath and a potato peeler
• In addition, there is also a laundry room with 2 washing machines, a store room
• A rear entrance door that gives access to a bin area and a car parking space
A3 & A5 Use
Scope to introduce kebabs and pizzas, etc, as well as undertake local deliveries and extend the opening hours.
Open congenial hours – lunch times: 11.00 am to 2.00 pm and evenings: 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm from Monday to Friday and all day Saturday (11.00 am - 8.00 pm) – closed Sunday.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business