Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Popular and prosperous village
• 2.5 miles west of Beverley and 11 miles north of Hull
• Large site with spacious car park
• Large Lounge Bar; Locals Bar; 2 further Lounge Areas; Dining Area; Coffee Lounge; Function Room;
• Extensive Catering and Preparation Areas; Beer Store, etc.
• Spacious First Floor Living Accommodation and Office
• Past trading performance in excess of £800,000 gross per annum
The property is offered for letting by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of ten years, and at a ‘Headline’ rent of £60,000 per annum, exclusive. There will be a rent review at the end of the fifth year of the term.
This letting is by way of a Free of Tie lease.
This has the benefit of separate access from the Ground Floor Central Entrance to landing off which leads 3 Bedrooms; Sitting Room; Dining Room; Breakfast Kitchen; Bathroom and Utility Room.
Walkington is on the B1230, and the Ferguson Fawsitt is situated on this in the centre of the village. This road connects Beverley in the east with South Cave and Market Weighton to the west.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business