The hospitality sector is making its way to a full recovery in post-lockdown Britain, with this delightful two storey bar & restaurant now up for sale in the friendly market town of March, Cambridgeshire being no exception.
Set in a prime location, this business is extremely popular and has the necessary space and facilities for you to continue its run as a highly successful venture.
It currently functions as a tea parlour & restaurant and has the following features:
- Holds 32 covers upstairs with a function room which hosts regular group bookings for special occasions.
- Downstairs seating for 30.
- Additional seating for 16 outside under the canopy.
- Further space for outdoor tables [weather dependent].
- Takeaway & delivery service using the restaurant's own app for online orders, which was a big hit during lockdown and continues to be popular.
This restaurant comes with a third storey two bedroom flat, meaning you have the luxury of being home without having to even walk out the door.
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a popular and vibrant restaurant which still has scope to expand depending on how far the new owner wishes to take things, such as working days and hours, as well as marketing campaigns online.
- Be your own boss with a fully established, flourishing company. You have none of the hassle of a start-up!
- Full training & support.
- Scope for expansion through various routes such as working hours and online marketing.
- Based in a beautiful part of England.
For more information about this business, please contact us on this page.