Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
£1,250,000 (Furniture and Fixtures included) Low Price for quick sale.
Turnover: £130,000 plus
Brilliant investment opportunity. This business is fully managed by a housekeeper and bookings taken by a letting agency. All the hard work is done. £120000 upgrade was completed 2.5 years ago.
This property is nothing short of exquisitely presented and maintained.
Set in the heart of the Peak District National Park on the edge of what is arguably the prettiest village in the area. Less than 10 minute drive to Chatsworth House.
• Very profitable and established turnkey business
- High revenues with further development potential - we mainly let Fri-Mon only
- Excellent local marketing and bookings agency
- Skilled local service team in place (you do not need to be present)
- Impressive forward bookings
• Buoyant Peak National Park accommodation market
- Strong demand for 16 person plus accommodation
- Minimal seasonal impact
• Business is MANAGED REMOTELY- or if you choose, it can be managed by you.
• Premises presented and maintained to an exceptional standard
- Professional interior design, including furnishings
- New heating system, electrical wiring and plumbing
- External re-paint completed
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Riverside setting
• Set in arguably the prettiest village in the Peak District
- No neighbours close by
- Close to local attractions such as Bakewell, Chatsworth House, Buxton Spa etc.
- Excellent local pubs
- Right on the Monsal Trail for walkers
- Excellent road and public transport links
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business