Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Immaculately presented 80 cover restaurant
• A ‘Rolls-Royce’ of kitchens including Maestro cooking station
• Fully fitted and ready to trade
• Leasehold opportunity with passing rent of £65,000
• Available for immediate occupation and use
• Fantastic location near to Usher Hall and CBD
The restaurant occupies a ground and basement floor within a traditional Edinburgh city centre tenement. The property is constructed in sandstone over multiple floors. The external facades of the property have been painted to the stone. The property is entered through two ground floor entrances, as well as a basement entrance for deliveries.
The upper floors of the building are highly decorative, with dormer windows in the roof which is of a pitched, slate construction.
The subjects are sited within site of Edinburgh Castle and just to the east of the Edinburgh central business district.
The Usher Hall is located adjacent to Castle Terrace and we therefore feel the location is ideal for a restaurant.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business