Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Prominent location fronting the busy A6.
• Excellent affluent catchment of Duffield and similarly wealthy nearby residential areas/villages.
• Deceptively large open plan trading area with untapped function room at first floor.
• Established and successful business with high volume wet and dry sales.
• Attractive external trading area and large car park.
• High volume wet and food sales with turnover in excess of £800,000 net of VAT.
• Full accounting history available to bona fide applicants.
At first floor level is the living accommodation, comprises bathroom, separate lavatory, lounge/office, double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a further store/office and kitchen/diner. Stairs lead up to the second floor to comprise three further double bedrooms. There is also large roof space which could possibly provide further habitable accommodation.
The White Hart is prominently located fronting the A6 in the affluent sought after village of Duffield, approximately 5 miles north of Derby and 3 miles south of Belper. The property enjoys an excellent catchment from the immediate area and also from the various other similarly wealthy residential areas and villages north of Derby.
The property was rebuilt during the 1930's and is a deceptively large two storey brick and tile public house set behind a forecourt trade garden and also includes a large car park to the rear for some 25 vehicles. The business enjoys a large and well landscaped beer garden incorporating a shale surfaced seating/patio area directly accessible from the restaurant.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business