Recruitment consultancy established in 2014 supplying staff on temporary, permanent, and fixed-term contracts across a variety of commercial sectors. Operating from one strategically-located office in the south-east of England, the company has cultivated an knowledge of its local community, and is primed for expansion.
• Services balanced across temporary (49%) and permanent (51%) placements, creating complementary revenue streams that work together to mitigate risk of sector downturn.
• High margin permanent placements secure an average GP of 75%.
• Weak and growing order book prior to COVID, as a result of an impressive recovery post Covid-19 lockdowns, with total placements steady in FY2021, against FY2020.
• High levels of repeat custom as a result of candidate quality, speed of placement, and impressive conversion rates. One office strategically located with growing economies and footfall, provide an ideal platform for future expansion, as evidenced by the increasing volume of placements.
• Strong management team capable of overseeing day-to-day operations, with over 5+ years combined service for the company.
• Established brand and local reputation, supported by its knowledgeable staff base, proactive and honest communication, and reliable delivery.
• Enhance temporary placements division via the recruitment of three new consultants, that could support a rapid expansion of this in-demand service.
• Look to cater to new markets, such as healthcare and IT, through the formation of a specialist division.
• Expand geographical reach across the South East and beyond, by establishing satellite offices in key strategic locations.
• Opportunity for an acquirer to secure a lucrative foothold in the South East via a high margin model, as well as an established brand and industry reputation.
• Opportunity for an acquirer to immediately gain access to a wealth of experience and expertise across permanent and temporary services, via a longstanding staffing team.
• Opportunity for an acquirer, with the required resources, to capitalize on recent innovations such as development of a Mobile App for sourcing and placing short term workers with employers, to rapidly scale the business worldwide.
For more information, please contact us using the form given below.