Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Established Microbar that has been running for 12 months plus, based in a prime location with a loyal following. Currently operating Friday, Saturday and Sunday due to family commitments but licenced to include Wednesday and Thursday, therefore giving scope to expand on the opening hours.
• Established for over 12 months.
• Low rent, £5220 per annum (inclusive of VAT).
• Zero Business Rates (Small Business Rate Relief).
• Goodwill – loyal customer base with 5-star reviews.
• Cellar underneath bar area (not currently used but potential to develop for storage of barrels).
• 4 working keg lines and 2 working chillers.
• 2 new bars opening imminently nearby (Havana Blue -cocktail and Prosecco bar and The Dog House – real ale pub) which will help increase footfall and will create a new semi-circle of bars just off the High Street.
• Price to include fixtures and fittings, inventory included.
• Includes current branding, company name and logo.
• Live music Licence.
Fixtures and Fittings
(included in asking price)
4 Keg Lines/Fonts with 2 Chillers (property of Libra Drinks but included with regular orders)
Fixed L-Shaped Bar
Large upright Fridge for bottles/cans etc.
Small upright Fridge for Wine (10 bottles)
32” Smart TV with Free-sat box (fitted to wall)
2 x LED signs - “Bar Open” and “Open”
All Glassware (e.g. Guinness, Wine, Cocktail)
Cocktail making equipment (shakers, spirit measures etc.)
Electronic Master Till
Card Machine (contract with Worldpay)
Small Freezer (used for Ice and fruits)
Adjustable Glass shelving
Fixed wooden shelving for display
Tables, Chairs, Sofas
Display cabinets for spirit bottles
Shop-front sign and swing sign
We have an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
Tenancy Terms: 2 year rolling contract.
£5,220 per annum
Living accommodation is not included although there is a 2 bedroom flat above the premises that currently has tenants in situ under a separate agreement with landlord.
Located on a busy road just around the corner from the busy High Street. Great public Transport options with the choice of tram, train or bus stopping a few minutes from the bar.
A 3 Storey brick-built property with slate/tiled roof. The property offers an open plan bar trading area with separate snug and one dual use ladies/gents w/c. Small kitchen to the rear.
A4 Public House with Premises Licence.
Although there is a small kitchen space that we currently use for the glass washer, there is an unused outside toilet off the back off the kitchen. Potential for someone to use this to increase the kitchen space.
We haven't faced any competitive challenges. 2 new bars are opening in the area which are positive in the sense that the footfall will increase.
We are selling as we have a young family and are hoping to expand on this over the next year.
Currently trading 17:00 - 23:00 Friday, 15:00 - 23:00 Saturday and 15:00 - 20:30 Sundays. The licence however covers 12:00 - 23:00 Wednesday to Saturday and 12:00 - 22:00 Sundays.
We will be happy to support a prospective buyer.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business