Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The North Manchester Local Appliance Rental franchise, established 2 years ago and with an existing gross rental book of £39,000 is being marketed for sale.
Local Appliance Rentals (LAR) franchises provide an affordable rental service, helping families to rent the latest appliances, TVs, electronics, furniture and more. Products are purchased on behalf of the customer, who then commit to a 2 year rental agreement.
The franchise model is established, trading for 10 years, franchising for 7 years. Network of 150 franchisees globally (40+ are in the UK).
The business is FCA regulated and operators utilise the exiting credit licence.
The North Manchester LAR franchisee will inherit an existing rental book of c £39,000, ensuring an immediate stable weekly cash flow.
Benefits of a Local Appliance Rental Franchise:
• A proven business model.
• A scalable franchise.
• A home-based business. Unlike most consumer-facing franchises, our business model doesn’t require a retail presence... You can work from home, investing your hard-earned capital on an as-needed basis into revenue-producing rental assets.
• Work / Life balance. The nature of the business readily allows it to be fitted around childcare / family responsibilities or golf and holidays!
• Customers you can count on. LAR affordable rental plans and top-of-the-line appliance choices ensure that customers make repeat purchases and provide referrals for new customers, helping you grow.
• A business your family can rely on. With exceptional resale value later
• Franchisor Support. Head Office is always on hand to provide both operational and regulatory advice and marketing support.
LAR franchises are best suited to personable, savvy business operators with the hunger and resilience to build and maintain a sustainable income stream. The guide price for the assets (including the existing rental book) and goodwill of the North Manchester LAR franchise is £35,000.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business