Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Taking £1,800 per week
• 5% deliveries (not advertised)
• Middle of busy parade in the town centre
• Surrounded by public houses, shops and large residential area
• Huge scope to extend opening hours to introduce lunchtimes and later closings
• Rent £155 per week
• Hours of Opening 4:45pm-10:00pm Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday & 4:45pm-10:30pm Friday & Saturday
• 6 year lease from December 2015, 3 yearly rent reviews
6 year lease from December 2015, 3 yearly rent reviews
£8,060 per annum
The 1st floor provides store cupboard and double bedroom. The 2nd floor provides double bedroom and bathroom.
This business occupies an excellent in the middle of a busy parade in the town centre, surrounded by public houses, shops, a large residential area, close to a small public car park and also benefitting from high levels of passing trade.
The premises provide good sized waiting room/ordering area, service counter, kitchen providing 4 burner Chinese water stove, preparation room with washing up facilities, cold storage and exit to bin area. Stairs leading from shop to basement which is currently used for storage.
4:45pm-10:00pm Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday & 4:45pm-10:30pm Friday & Saturday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business