Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
A well established Subway store based on a busy high st in Low Fell. The store has been successfully trading for over 10 years, and is currently run by a store manager and a team of Sandwich Artists. Ideally placed to take advantage of passing trade, local businesses and the ever increasing delivery options, the store is an excellent opportunity for either an owner operator or an investor.
With over 2,500 stores in the UK and Ireland and more than 43,000 stores in over 110 countries, Subway® is now the largest quick service food outlet in the world.
Subway® is growing at an exceptional rate and is truly an exciting franchise to be a part of. The low investment, simple operation and unparalleled support make a Subway® franchise an attractive proposition for entrepreneurs across the world.
The concept is to customers fresh, great tasting food. Owners benefit from operating in a tried and tested system with great training and a solid support structure.
Subway® has a combined support system and robust operations process in place, playing a vital role behind the success of its stores worldwide. Unique benefits include:
• Business Development Agents have specific experience in opening and developing Subway® franchises, alongside offering support and assistance to franchise owners with site selection, leasing, operations and much more
• Each franchise owner receives a comprehensive two week training course at the Subway® Training Centre, which includes classroom and in-store sessions. There is ongoing support to keep franchise owners and staff continually informed of all the latest information and operational updates
• The University of Subway® offers over 400 simple-to-follow interactive training and development programmes for franchise owners and their staff
• Regular franchise owner conventions are held to keep franchisees up-to-date with best practice and offer a chance to meet with Subway® team members and fellow franchise owners
• Franchise owners in the UK and Ireland actively participate in the running of the Franchise Owner Advertising Fund. National and local advertising boards are elected each year; the board members are elected franchise owners that serve to make marketing decisions and ensure franchisee funds are used to benefit all franchisees equitably
• A franchise owner owned purchasing company, IPC Europe, manages the purchase and supply chain activity for all food, packaging, equipment and services in the UK, Ireland and other European countries.
12 years remaining on 15 year lease
£10,000 per annum
Durham Road, Low fell, Gateshead
High st retail
Full comprehensive training will be given to all new franchisees
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business