Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Since 2013, our school has been successfully providing placements for pupils ranging from 13-16 years old who find mainstream education unsuitable for their needs; may not be on an educational roll; students on a fixed-term exclusion or who are at risk of exclusion.
The staff are very experienced and highly trained to deal with students' needs, motivating and encouraging them to succeed in their studies. Students in turn gain confidence and positive outlooks for their futures.
The curriculum offers maths, English, vocational activities, sports, and PSHE - with studies focusing on achieving Functional Skills and ASDAN awards.
Students are referred to us directly through local authorities, social welfare organisations and from mainstream secondary schools.
Our school is a strong and growing business, with the following key strengths:
• All of our referrals come to us through recommendation, with suppliers having experienced placing students with us before with successful outcomes; therefore we never need to advertise our business!
• Regular referrals from Liverpool City Council, social welfare organisations and mainstream schools. There will always be a demand for Alternative Education.
• Constant, steady stream of income.
• Excellent working hours with plenty of scope to increase hours during term time, as well as during school holidays.
• Our premises is situated in a prime location, and is very accessible from anywhere in the city of Liverpool.
• Great opportunities to expand, either by increasing current student numbers, increasing opening times or by opening a franchise in another location.
The lease on the premises is held until July 2019 but this can easily be extended.
£7,500 per annum
Central city location, has excellent transport links.
Large youth club with 3G all-weather sports pitches, sports hall, classrooms, games room, kitchen area. Property is over three floors, and has onsite parking available.
The business has massive potential for growth, referrals are increasing and there is plenty of room at the premises. There is also lots of scope to expand by adding additional premises in another area with possible franchise opportunities.
Mon-Fri, 9.30am-1.30pm, school term time only, but this could be expanded.
Staff are already trained to run the business independently but any prospective buyer would be guided through everyday procedures for a negotiable period of time.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business