This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a growing online retailer selling a range of products, approximately 30,000 consisting of cables, tools, speaker systems and lighting. Some products are own branded and trademarks are in place. The business operates from a well equipped warehouse in Lancashire which is available if required on a leasehold basis. The business is re-locatable however, the current staff are very reliable and experienced, therefore the current owners think all would benefit from the business staying local. The business supplies directly to consumers and also trade, approximately 1500 orders are dispatched on a weekly basis, a lot of which tend to be repeat. The business has suppliers in China and the UK, the directors see the Chinese suppliers as a large part of the future expansion to drive cost prices down and procure more unique OEM products. The business has its own website, as well as this it trades on a number of third party websites.
• Excellent reputation
• Loyal customer base
• Excellent and long standing relationships secured with key suppliers in the industry
• 2nd tier management structure in place
• Turnover – £1,624,950 - 2020 - £1,498,065 2021. Accounts for 2022 to be finalised.
• High Net Profit - £437,000 - 2020 - £319,556 2021
• Achieve an average of 60% Gross Profit.
• Consistently good net profit margin since incorporation
• Excellent bolt on acquisition opportunity
• Huge potential
• The business is positioned for further growth and success.
The business is offered for sale due to retirement and to facilitate growth under the impetus of new ownership. This represents an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneur, investment group or direct competitor looking for a lucrative acquisition. Offers are invited for the business and further information will be released upon the receipt of a Non-Disclosure Agreement. The 2 current directors would be happy to consider a handover period if required.
The business is continuing to expand and is on target for turnover in 2023 to reach £1.9 million. Net profit is expected to be around £450 to £500K.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.