The company was born in response to the government's call out for UK manufacturers to come forward and help with the production of high quality personal protective equipment. Our face masks meet the requirements of medical grade mask (Type IIR) and are made to EN 14683:2019 standard with over 99% filtration rate, and are suitable for both the general public and healthcare professionals as they offer high levels of protection.
This business is an ideal investment opportunity as there is high potential for growth (considering the current situation with the virus). There are several USPs to attract buyers and drive sales, such as:
Environmental – by manufacturing masks in the UK we are contributing towards the reduction of carbon emissions and its harmful effect on the environment.
Quality and Logistics – we are eliminating a lengthy and risky supply chain of substandard quality face masks by producing our face masks here, in the UK.
The asking price £450k includes:
- Fully automated and fully assembled production line, which has been developed and customized to achieve greater production;
- Raw materials (enough to produce around 2.5 m masks);
- Stock (around 130,000 individually wrapped masks);
- Fixtures and fittings;
- The company’s name which is registered Trade mark for 10 years;
- Registration with the MHRA (UK regulator);
- Membership of Made in Britain;
- Registration with GS1(for barcodes);
- UKCA and CE Marking certification;
- ISO 9001:2015 certification;
- SGS Certification for Type IIR Medical Masks;
- Company’s website;
- Company logos, stationery and packaging design (for masks box).
The business is fully relocatable and there is also an option of renewable lease for incoming tenant.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.