Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The Blue Ball sits in the pretty hamlet of Sampford Moor, just 3 miles from Wellington, 9 miles from Taunton and 23 miles from Exeter. Thriving in it’s surrounding, whereby most public houses are of a rural nature, the Blue Ball has been successfully run by our client since 2013. The pub attracts an eclectic mix of customers and briefly comprises of ground floor lounge bar, snug and mezzanine restaurant (44+) and commercial kitchen and ancillary areas, with the function suite / skittle alley for (50+) which is very much utilised for teams / special occasions. On the first floor is the 3 bedroom owner’s accommodation, whilst externally there is a large laid to lawn beer garden with seating for 60+ and a substantial car park.
• Our Ref: CD-10209
• Modernised traditional public house
• Well maintained trade areas
• Bar (32+) Restaurant (12) Function suite (50+)
• Owners accommodation
• Large beer garden & car park
• Loyal following – eclectic mix of customers
• Genuine retirement sale
• Consistent Net turnover of C. £210,000 / ANP £38,614
• FH Price: £325,000 Guide Price
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business