Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Brioche Cafe benefits from its prime trading position within the heart of Totnes directly opposite the Civic Square which holds regular open air markets. This highly sought after and historic South Devon town of Totnes has a huge number of complimentary traders and enjoys year round visitors.
Totnes lies on the river Dart which makes its way a short distance to the estuary at nearby Dartmouth. It is easily accessed via the A38 Devon Expressway, mainline and steam railway stations, local bus terminus linking equidistant Plymouth and Exeter at junctions 29, 30 and 31 of the M5 motorway. The property’s location benefits form high passing footfall, vehicular traffic and convenient nearby on street parking with larger car parks in close proximity.
• Our Ref: CD-40021
• Highly popular rustic Cafe/ Restaurant
• First time on the market for over 15 years
• Prime position opposite the Civic Square
• Recently refurbished open plan trading area
• Cosy decor throughout with covers for 25+
• Pavement seating for a further 6
• Consistent turnover and strong NET profits
• EPC Commissioned
• LH Price: £79,950
• Rent: £14,250per annum
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business