Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This well established business has been owned by our client since January 2014 and is only for sale today to allow our client to change trade. The business achieves its current level of turnover with a latest close of 7:00pm (6:00pm Saturday/4:00pm Sunday) therefore offers a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the current takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours.
£32,032 per annum
The business occupies an excellent location in the City Centre, facing a large Museum/Art Gallery, close to china town and St Peters Square and surrounded by numerous offices and places of work. The business benefits from high levels of passing trade.
The electrically shuttered double fronted premises provide good sized shop floor with good sized service counter, good sized rear store room, small office, staff WC facilities and exit to shared service yard.
• Taking £7,000 per week plus £3,000 per week Payzone/Paypoint, Cash Machine £300 per week, Currency Exchange £200 per week & side unit rent at £200 per week
• 25% Gross Profit
• Taking extra £3,000 from E-cigs business instore (50% profit)
• Ideal location in the City Centre
• Facing Manchester Art Gallery
• Huge scope for longer opening hours
• Surrounded by numerous other businesses and offices
• News Sheet 200 per week at cost
• Scope for alcohol license
• Rent £616 per week plus VAT
• Opening hours 6:30am – 7:00pm Monday to Friday, 10:00am – 6:00pm Saturday & 11:00am – 4:00pm Sunday
6:30am – 7:00pm Monday to Friday, 10:00am – 6:00pm Saturday & 11:00am – 4:00pm Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business