It is a consumer software in the travel industry that scans daily for discounted flight deals and emails and SMS's its customers when a deal is found that matches their criteria. This is available for both economy and business class flights which tiers the products up for a nice base product and up-sell. The software has the ability to be available worldwide using the flight data but at present works perfectly for UK, USA and Australian users.
Technology & Features:
• Built using WooCommerce and WordPress (PHP)
• Utilizing Membership payments and Stripe integration to offer customizable trial dates prior to paid subscriptions starting
• Split membership products for economy flights and business class flights
• Customized flight data integration - utilizing real market flight price data
• Twilio SMS notification system integrated
• ActiveCampaign automated funnel marketing flows set up and built
• Facebook advert account set up with tracking pixels and proof of cost per signup model from paid social advertising
• Personalized deal notifications based on the users preference of departure airport, months of travel, continents of interest and budget.
• Payment gateways integrated and working for both one-off payments and monthly occurring subscription.
• Outsourced the full UX and UI to a highly experienced contractor - same with the branding.
Reason for sale:
I have built and own a number of online businesses having ran a full service digital agency for 8 years before selling it back in 2018. I decided to build something similar to that of JacksFlightClub and FareDrop prior to the pandemic and due to unfortunate timing the business never really had a chance to kick off when all air travel was grounded or disrupted. Now I am unfortunately so busy with my current business that I would rather see the business succeed in the hands of someone with more time and passion for it, I have personally built it and had a part in every aspect so I can guarantee that it is a product that is simply ready to market.
Both graphic designer and the developer are happy to support the new owner if desired, as am I for a smooth handover.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.