Old Mill Tea Rooms is a traditional tea rooms and cafe situated in the popular seaside town of Dawlish. The town, popular year round with local visitors and tourists, has a range of charms, the main being Dawlish Water (also known as the Brook) which runs down the main street of Dawlish and provides a beautiful setting before joining the sandy beach.
The waterway, eclectic mix of shops and amenities available in close proximity, along with superb access either via the main Paddington to Penzance train line, or the A379 which runs thought the town and connects the area to Exeter and beyond, makes Dawlish an incredibly popular destination for all.
• Our Ref: CD-40029
• Traditional tea rooms and cafe
• Full of character inside and out
• Prime location in central Dawlish
• Internal and external covers for 45+
• Superb business with strong NET profits
• Seasonal opening, closed Nov- Mar
• Turnkey opportunity
• EPC exempt
• LH Price: £59,950