Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Long established card and gift shop.
• Turnover circa £215,000 per annum.
• Ground Floor circa 990 sq.ft. (92 sq.m.)
• Located in the heart of the town centre.
• Newly refurbished premises.
• LEASEHOLD £20,000 plus stock
The premises are available on a new FRI lease for a term of years to be agreed. Commencing rent is £14,000 per annum.
£14,000 per annum
The premises are located in the centre of Jackson Street which is in the heart of the town centre and links High Street with West Street. Jackson Street is a busy road and bus route containing a number of high profile occupiers including Subway, Bright House, Specsavers and the Post Office.
Comprises of a retail shop to the ground floor of an end terraced two storey property.
Monday - Saturday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business