Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Daytime café/diner, with 3 double bed flat above, AMIDST BUSY SHOPPING Thoro’fare, on resi. Outskirts of southampton. Offering all day breakfasts & lunchtime specials. Traditionally fitted with formica topped tables & bench seating for 68, plus paved rear trade garden seats 40. Catering kitchen. 3 dble bed flat above. CH. D/G. Retirement sale – same hands 11 yrs. Open 8 am to 5 pm – 6 days. Takings £5,500 pw. Recorded T/O £230,688 (ex VAT). GP 74%. Accounts available. 10 yr lease from May 2016 at £25,500 p.a.x. - £135,000 + S.A.V. (Ref. C.3779)
Leasehold – Terms not verified. The Vendors advise us that the premises are held on a lease for a term of 10 years, which we understand commenced in May 2016. The current rental amounts to £25,500 per annum, exclusive, subject to review.
£25,500 per annum
• An internal flight of stairs give access to the flat above the café which comprise, on the first floor, a lounge/dining room, a small double bedroom, a kitchen (that is currently used as an office) and a bathroom with bath that has a shower attachment, toilet and wash hand basin
• On the second floor there are 2 further double bedrooms
• NOTE: The flat has double glazed windows and central heating
Situated amidst a busy shopping thoroughfare on the residential outskirts of Southampton.
• Approached across a wide pavement, the Café has an eye-catching single frontage with ramp to 2 entrance doors
• Traditionally fitted with formica topped tables and bench seating that comfortably accommodate approximately 68 covers
• To the rear of the Café there is a service counter with 2 electronic cash registers, a hot water still and a doorway to the kitchen
• The comprehensively equipped catering kitchen has a non-slip floor covering and white tiled walls and includes a griddle, gas cooker, extraction hood, under-counter fridge, under-counter freezer, a double door and a triple door counter fridges, 4 microwave ovens, etc.
• There is also a wash-up area with a commercial dishwasher and a commercial sink unit
• Adjoining the kitchen there is a store room with 3 freezers
• A passageway from the seating area gives access to separate ladies’ and gents toilets, a small storage cupboard and the rear, paved trade garden that has 8 tables with seating for 40
• There is also a store room/family room, that has power & light and there is pedestrian access from the road to the rear of the property, where there is a bin area
In enthusiastic hands it is considered that there is plenty of scope to open later in the evening and on Sunday.
8.00 am and closes at 5.00 pm from Monday to Saturday.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business