Mailbox Estates are delighted to welcome to the market an opportunity to acquire relaxed and stylish Indian restaurant with contemporary, neutral interiors, plus takeaway service.
**Option to continue trading under same time or incorporate a new business name**
This is an excellent opportunity for a new owner to take this already thriving business to the next level. It prides itself on delivering an exceptional level of customer service, and specialising in Asian cuisines such as Indian, Bangladeshi and Pakistani Dishes. Established in 1990, the current vendor has successfully maintained and operated the business.
As a result of popularity, the business also has a Facebook page where regular updates are posted to the large following of over 10,000 loyal customers.
The restaurant is situated one mile from Wolverhampton City Centre and can be found on a vibrant main busy road. In a residential area, it is perfect for those travelling to and from Wolverhampton, surrounding areas and also persons of different towns.
The shop is double fronted, has CCTV, a suspended ceiling, and is well fitted for the trade. Large seating capacity of 80 persons, includes air conditioning and also benefits from customer car parking to the front. Full refurbishment works were carried out in 2008 to emphasise a modern look.
Fixtures and fittings
• The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price.
•The business is staff run with 8 Full Time staff.
• Monday - Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
• Tuesday - Closed
• We have been advised a new leasehold term of 20 years is available.
• In the region of £12,000 - £15,000 per week.
• The business also offers a delivery service with Just Eat.
• We have been advised that the rent per year is £26,000.
• Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable
Reasons to buy
• A well-established business with over 30 years of establishment and many existing customers
• Very high turnover per week by operating only 5 hours a day.
• Rated 4.5 on Trip advisor!
• The business benefits from its own website and a large following on Facebook
• Ideal owner managed or partnership business
• Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
• Full refurbished to high standards so there is no need to renovate and all focus can be kept on running of the business.
Reason for sale
• The vendor has been trading for over 30 years but is now keen for an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed. Please contact us should you wish to know the exact store location.
Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only.