Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market one of London's most well respected suppliers of catering Halal meats and poultry, supplying key restaurants/ department stores.
The business is being offered for sale due to our clients wish to relocate due to family reasons.
Over £400,000 has been spent in the refit and creation of this modern unit with high volume delivery capacity.
Since moving to this site in 2014, the business has enjoyed a turnover in excess of £3M and is extremely proud to be certified by the Food Standards Agency - UK2699.
This not only allows the business to attract customers many other similar suppliers can't but also allows the company to expand and if required move to more larger premises.
The cost of upgrading the premises to the required standard cost over £250,000 which any new buyer will see the full benefit of in the forthcoming years.
Currently the business is led by the very strong Wholesale side which accounts for around 70% of the total revenue with the remaining 30% obtained from the loyal retail customers.
The wholesale side of the business is made up of 25 very well-known, independent restaurants, hotels, small restaurant chains and one of London's most famous Department stores, known worldwide!
Such a client list only comes from supplying quality meats with an exceptional high service level.
The loyal retail customer base is a mixture of loyal and destination customers.
We believe any new buyer could easily build upon this excellent wholesale reputation by increasing the customer levels to around 50 which could result in a turnover in the region of £4M making this opportunity highly desirable for any existing supplier of Halal Meat and poultry products within the affluent London area.
Currently sales are up £127,129 from the 2017 figures to 2018 and our clients see easily a further 10% increase for 2019.
A further opportunity to increase turnover would lie with investigating the London schools and more hotels.
A full handover period will be offered by our clients.
The Meat House enjoys a prominent trading position on Broadway, West Ealing, London.
The modern Halal butchers sits alongside a large choice of independent food retailers which attracts a very high consistent football 7 days a week.
West Ealing is a district in the London borough of Ealing, West London. The district is about ¾ miles west of Ealing Broadway.
Nearest tube stations are Northfields and South Ealing and main line station West Ealing.
There is a large customer pay and display car park directly across from the business.
Wholesale customers - majority of the 25 regular customers are located in and around Central London with some being located further out towards Reading.
Ground floor - L shaped glass chilled cabinet display unit, till, butchers’ blocks, butchery equipment, air con unit and display shelving. Door into -
1. Preparation areas - include 4 large butchers block, 2 x Mincers, 2 x Meat cutters, large electric sausage filler, vacuum packer, knife store, 1 x large and 2 smaller walk in chillers, 1 x large walk in freezer
Lower ground - includes large office, kitchen, staff area with lockers, dry store room and toilet facilities.
Rear external - secure parking space for 2 delivery vans.
2 x Mercedes delivery vans also included
The business is being sold as a Leasehold opportunity with 12 years remaining on a 16 year lease.
The rent review has recently happened securing the £28,000 yearly rent for the next 5 years.
Rates payable are just £12,000 per year.
The business operates 7 days a week opening 7am to 8pm and Sunday 8am to 8pm
Deliveries commence independently by the drivers who start at 6am.
The business is managed and operated by our clients with the help of 8 full time staff and 2 part time staff,
The business reported a Turnover in 2018 in the region of £2.4M with an adjusted net profit of £200k.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business