Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The opportunity exists to acquire, by way of a share purchase, all of the issued share capital in this bespoke software services business (“the Business”).
Launched 14 years ago, the Business is a well-regarded and accomplished bespoke software services company that operates within an industry that is worth c£24.75bn in the UK. The company’s signature service is assisting clients to launch their innovative ideas.
Since 2007, the Business has completed over 200 projects across 15 industries and has dealt with 100+ global customers.
A key to the success of the Business is its delivery engine. Headquartered in the UK with a Technology Delivery Centre in Hyderabad in India, the company has robust business processes and systems. It has a workforce of 99 which includes 90 certified IT professionals.
The Business is a mature organisation and holds ISO 27001 certification for information security and is currently accredited as a Microsoft Silver Development partner.
The Business works with tech startups, mid-sized companies, large corporates, and public sector organisations. It has the capability to deliver both enterprise-scale solutions and technology solutions for startups in record time.
Its portfolio of offerings is Idea Services, Build Services, Sustain Services, Growth Services, Technology Services and Digital Marketing. The Business also has specialist expertise in developing solutions for the Logistics and Freight Forwarding industry and the Retail sector.
• The Business is on a rapid growth path.
• An established business with a large pool of talent.
• A proven offering and a client mix of startups, mid-sized companies, large corporates, and public sector organisations.
• An innovative and unique brand presence.
• Established business processes based on years of experience in field of taking ideas to market.
• Currently, the Business has 10 active ongoing commercial relationships. High-profile customers include DHL, Lintbells, Nysist, PSABG, Vision Engineering, Invenio Business Solutions and Access Infinity. It has multi-year service contracts and multi-year hosting, infrastructure and application support contracts with many customers. 20% of the company’s revenue is recurring and comes from these multi-year contracts.
• Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions is a particular strength. The Business has delivered idea to working solutions, supporting scaling for up to 10 SaaS and start-up tech companies.
• The Business acts as a CTO and an ongoing development partner for a top 3 global freight forwarding company.
• The Business is currently creating a custom solution for the Saudi Government, for their citizens to file and pay taxes and has developed a strategy and performance solution for the South African Public Sector.
• A major opportunity now exists to leverage the brand, the talent pool, the customer base, the processes and the systems to continue the growth path in reaching a sizable revenue to either exit or continue to grow through acquisitions.
UK -short term rolling lease contract with 6 month notice period circa £2,500 per month
India-1 year rolling lease contract circa £7,000 per month
Headquarters in the UK with a Technology Delivery Centre in Hyderabad in India
UK HQ offices in London
India offices- one year rolling leasehold contract
The Business is on a rapid growth path having spent many years building its I brand and IP. With clients in many countries it has global market appeal.
The owner is happy to provide a comprehensive handover period to ensure a smooth transition of ownership and continued success
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business