Vito’s Restaurant Group
Cafe Vito & Vito To Go, Burns Statue Square, Ayr & Vito's, Main Street, Prestwick
• Well established Ayrshire Restaurant Group plus takeaway
• Prime trading locations within Ayr & Prestwick town centres
• 100 cover restaurant & separate takeaway in Ayr & 65 cover restaurant in Prestwick
• Both venues recently refurbished to a high standard
• 2020 Group Turnover £825,788 net with 70% GP
• 2020 adjusted net profit £134,409
• Freehold offers for Ayr & individual offers considered
Our clients have owned the property in Ayr for over 35 years, and established the first Vito’s restaurant approximately 15 years ago before opening their Prestwick restaurant in June 2018. The
Vito’s restaurant brand is therefore extremely well established within Ayrshire and enjoys an excellent reputation for its food and service, serving quality, freshly made, Italian food.
The restaurants benefits from a strong customer base made up of local residents, surrounding workers and shoppers, as well as generating trade from the nearby amenities including the cinema, railway station, racecourse etc in Ayr and the Airport and Golf courses etc in Prestwick. The restaurants also benefits from the high levels of tourism that Ayrshire generates throughout the year, but particularly in the summer months.
The takeaway unit at Ayr traded for many years as Dino’s fish & chip shop, which was very successful, however our clients decided to rebrand to Vitos To Go, a pizza/ pasta takeaway in April 2015, to compliment the restaurant and streamline the whole operation.
It is felt that the sale represents a tremendous opportunity for a new owner to take on these well-established restaurants and takeaway, all of which are in walk in condition, which are trading extremely profitably and still offer further growth potential.