Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Accessed via a private gravel drive, the largely level site, measuring around 9 acres in total is enclosed within mature boarders with all pitches accessible via the park’s one-way, tarmac road.
Visitors and late arrival parking at the main entrance give access to the touring park with a mixture of hard standing and grass pitches with the majority benefitting from electric supplies.
Currently configured as follows with planning for:
41 seasonal touring/ camping pitches
13 seasonal touring pitches
Wardens touring pitch
4 static caravans
4 pitches ready for static caravans (planning granted) currently used for touring.
In total, Lower Polladras Touring Park enjoys 59 pitches with the addition of an overflow camping field for a further 10 pitches with room to increase.
• Our Ref: CD-20100
• Established holiday park close to Helston
• Park extends to approx. 5 acres
• Currently developed for 54 touring and 4 statics
• Planning granted for a further 4 statics
• Caravan storage for up to 50
• 3-bedroom detached owners accommodation
• Dual amenity block, games barn and playing fields
• Retirement sale after 18 years of ownership
• FH Price: £950,000 Asking Price
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business