Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Broadhembury is set in the centre of a horseshoe of the hills of Hembury Fort and North Hill, which rise to 1000 feet and create a sheltered valley. An area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with many cob & thatch properties, Broadhembury is a quintessential village, with much charm located in East Devon, situated just 5 miles from Honiton and 7 miles from Cullompton and junction 28 of the M5 motorway network. With a good size local community, the pub is supported by an eclectic mix of customers, a primary school and a post office / village store.
• Our Ref: CD-10198
• Highly desirable East Devon village location
• Private landlord – free of tie lease
• Charming ground floor trade areas
• 3 double bedroom accommodation
• Permission granted for 2 en-suite guest rooms
• Extensive trade and private gardens
• Long term ownership, stable & robust trade
• Landmark public houses, sensibly priced
• LH Price: £75,000
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business