Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Award Winning Free of Tie Leasehold Pub in Woodbridge
* Exceptional 16th century thatched village freehouse
* Classic award winning pub, famed for its tap room
* Letting accommodation, 2 rooms plus family suite
* Manicured gardens, patrons car park, private flat
* Offered on new FOT lease terms, must be viewed
The Low House (also known as The Kings' Head) is a rare gem of a pub. Nestled in the beautiful village of Laxfield, it offers a glimpse of a bygone world whilst serving the needs of its 21st century patrons.
This fine old 16th century thatched pub serves beer straight from the casks in the Tap Room. The interior is largely unchanged since the 19th Century with 4 drinking rooms. There is plenty of space to relax and enjoy this unique Suffolk pub, or enjoy the beautiful large garden when the weather is fine.
The focus is on supporting small local breweries and offers 2 individual and a family letting rooms all with their own bathroom/shower rooms.
* EPC Rating : D
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business