Business Partnership is delighted to offer for sale this very well established Dog Day Care & Grooming Centre, which benefits from an excellent combination of two businesses in one! It has been under the proud ownership of our clients since they started the business in 2010 and is now reluctantly being offered to the market for personal reasons.
One of the very first licensed dog care centres in the country, the business is currently licensed for 40 dogs on site at any one time. The business has a 5 star rating and is fully licensed by DEFRA and all Local Authority procedures, which due to its prominent standing, has a three year renewal process and assessment rather than the normal one year.
The dog day care industry is still in its formative years, with a major change in regulations and procedures being adopted in 2018, and sees most of the competition being from small franchise operations with many being homebased.
This is an excellent 'turnkey' operation for individuals with a love of animals, which offer huge growth for expansion, as there is still a large unused workshop area suitable for a variety of purposes. Fully compliant in regard to all dogs being vetted and vaccinated, with all staff being trained to a minimum level 2 in animal health and husbandry.
Our clients have assured us that they will affect an excellent handover on completion
We strongly urge any seriously interested buyer to view this business at the very earliest opportunity.
- Very well established.
- Fully regulated and compliant with excellent reputation locally.
- Excellent fully trained staff.
- Huge potential with room to grow into currently unused large storage area.
- Online booking software system in place, enabling clients to make daycare booking direct, which also allows for direct payments to be made.
- Full CCTV monitoring system in please providing for a secure and safe working environment.
- Excellent semi-industrial location within city boundaries of some 3121sf (290sm) at a rental of £8,000 per annum.
- Sales for 31 March 2020 were £153,187, which produced an adjusted net profit of some £55,000.
- Our clients have assured us that they will affect an excellent handover on completion.