Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The Company has been trading as a hotel for decades and has been operated
by the current family owners since 1984. In this time there has been regular
investments into the upkeep and improvement of the internal and external
The company trades from a freehold Georgian townhouse that is centrally
located in the Cumbrian town of Whitehaven.
The location of the business generates a broad client spectrum and extensive
target market. Typical clients of the Company include, tourists, locals and
contractors visiting the many sites that are local to the hotel.
• All assets owned outright and included in the sale as part of a recent refit.
• Profitable business model with a consistent revenues over recent years
• Low overhead business model
• Competent team of staff in place who can manage and run the business with autonomy.
• Substantial owner’s accommodation as part of a self contained family apartment
• Excellent reputation locally and nationally with regular and returning clients
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business