Former hotel set in a favourable location close to Paignton beach and the main promenade for the town.
Paignton is set between the Torbay towns of Torquay and Brixham on the South Devon coastline.
Local attractions include several sandy beaches, an array of local shops, cinema complex, amusement pier and waterpark set at Goodrington Sands.
An opportunity to create four apartments which will be incorporated into the existing property.
The property was granted planning on the 28th September 2018 under the planning reference: P/2018/0908 | Change of use from holiday to residential accommodation. Internal and external alterations to include formation of balcony to 3rd floor and changes to fenestration. | 3 Adelphi Road Paignton TQ4 6AW.
A substantial start to renovate has been made on the property.
• Our Ref: CD-90210
• FOR SALE BY AUCTION 10th FEBRUARY 2022
• Auction guide £325,000 - £350,000
• Former hotel and restaurant (now closed) with planning to convert into apartments
• Planning reference P/2018/0908
• Set in a favourable location in close proximity to the main sea front in Paignton
• Planning is to create 4 residential apartments with parking facilities and communal outside space
• FH Price: £325,000 Guide Price