Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This young person rehabilitation business was launched in 2014 by the current owner and provides security and stability for young vulnerable adults aged 16-21 either leaving care, young offenders, unaccompanied minors, gang-leavers, those with mental health issues, or those that are at the risk of exploitation and abuse. The business provides medium size semi-independent units set in the residential areas near the town centres and local amenities. The properties can accommodate 6 in North London, and 10 in West London. The business also offers emergency respite if there is capacity.
1. Contracts agreed with local authorities and councils to deliver services
2. Fully trained and experienced staff
3. High staff to client ratio
4. Proven system and processes to deliver efficient and effective care
5. Staff trained in combat and self-defence
6. Work with educational behavioural issues
Financing may be available for qualified buyers.
For additional details or to arrange to view the business, please contact Sunil Misra on 0203 911 1059 or email [email protected]
other business interests
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business